img0417qj1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img0424eu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img0432qf8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Your car is as nice as the numbers!!!!! Very nice Bro. Hope to see vids. at the track some day :) Thanx for sharing the pics.

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks guys for repling but i dont get it 50 views and only 2 replies guess gt's just arent popular anymore :( :(

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
1320= 1/4 mile

Nice car bro, looks like you're making some great numbers. :rockon:

Out of curiosity would like to come to a group dyno that we are having this Friday in Broward? :beer:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
sure where at?...i hit a 12.9 before i got the car tuned by psi motorsports at Dagostino racing on street tires im hoping to hit the track again soon with some bf drag radials im hoping for mid to low 12's

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Well that is exactly where it is at: D'agastino Racing this Friday starting at 11am. There is probably gonna be like 15 or more people there.

$50 for 3 runs with A/f and printout. Bunch of us gearheads haning out all day:beer:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
nice car known i sould pass by hopefully with some friends dont know if i will dyno agai i just dyno'd there the other day like 1 week ago but mabey

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
I hear ya man, even if you dont run you can still come hang out. Im gonne be there from 10 to around 3 or 4 depending on how many people we actually have wanting to run.

Either way stop by and say whats up. :Beer:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
for sure i like the ppl that go there ive known a few of them for a while but its an all around good shop with good service

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Stang GT said:
thanks guys for repling but i dont get it 50 views and only 2 replies guess gt's just arent popular anymore :( :(
You dont need alot of replies, to know your car is sweet as hell!!! Good things come in small numbers (just ask my wife) she thinks 3 inches is HUGE!!!!!

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

SOHCtimes2

Established Member
Nice numbers, needs a wax and daytime pics...

One question though: What's a Magnaflow CAI Exhaust? I think you mean catback not CAI, lol.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
lol yes my mistaake on the cat back name and im actually waiting on a buddy of mines to repaint my car probably soo many lil rock chips and what nots from the road

Users who are viewing this thread