New Update Info on Dash Plaques

8urV8

Addicted To Boost!!!
Established Member
Well I have been waiting patiently on my dash plaque since 8-16-11. From the looks of it guys Shelby will not be signing anymore due to his health. As of yesterday the dash plaques are gonna be refunded without an authentic signature! Auto pen signature is gonna take place on them with other options found here.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/ind...dis-continued/

God Bless you Mr.Shelby hope your health gets better!

sbrooks

Established Member
Mr. Shelby get well soon you are a true American legend

you beat me to it and you need to call team Shelby to make this happen ASAP the wait is over a month.

sbrooks

Established Member
Below are the options for those that are waiting on Dash Plaques or other items.

1. You can get a complete Refund from Shelby Performance Parts on your order or

2. A special offer for those still waiting on dash plaque order. For the price of your dash plaque you can get the following

a. The only authorized Autopen Commemorative signature for your dash plaque. This will come with a certificate of Authenticity from the Carroll Shelby Foundation.
b. Remembering the Shelby Years Book from Foundation ( not signed)
c. One Shelby American 50th Anniversary Gift Bag from the Vegas Event ( first 50 people) or 75 dollar SPP Gift Card. ( these are not signed)

3. For those of you that ordered other items besides the dash plaques. You can get a full refund or we will refund you the signature price and still send out the items.

4. If you wish to still donate your signature price to their purchase to the Foundation please let SPP know when you call.

PLEASE CALL 702-405-3500

We will be contacting customer directly over the next few weeks

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
Yep, called yesterday and I'm taking the autopen option plus the book and the 50th gift bag. The most important thing is that Mr Shelby is in good health. I can live without a signature.

Colin

8urV8

Addicted To Boost!!!
Established Member
Yeah I called first thing in the morning and took the gift bag as well ,the rep said they where down to 35 bags left. Good stuff inside those bags.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread