New tune yesterday

Adamn

Established Member
I took my car to get an injector swap and nitrous tune from lidio at alternative auto in chesterfield Michigan and I couldn't be happier. Not only did they do the injector swap but they offered to clean up the birds nest on the drivers side of the supercharger which looks so much better.
I am extremely happy with the numbers on the dyno tune that took it from 464/472 to 575/672 on a 100 shot. I am still amazed at the gains from the nitrous and can't wait to get it to the track to see what it will do.
Heres a pic of the engine bay
image-6.jpg

stroked mach

Established Member
I have said it a 100 times if I had a cobra it woulkd have a shot on it, the are well built bottom ends that can handle a a 150 shot easy

ctgreddy

Established Member
very nice man! what size jetting did you put for the "100" shot? and what's your fuel setup? I've been thinking about upping my jets from my 75 to 100's just not sure if my stock pumps/bap will handle it.

Adamn

Established Member
very nice man! what size jetting did you put for the "100" shot? and what's your fuel setup? I've been thinking about upping my jets from my 75 to 100's just not sure if my stock pumps/bap will handle it.

I have a 51 nitrous jet and 60s with stock pumps and a BAP with the wire upgrade

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Amazing numbers with the 100 shot. 472 torque to 672! Must pull like a beast now!

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Those are great numbers....the roots blowers really respond well to nitrous. Install looks great too! I wouldn't recommend anyone do a 100 shot without at least a BAP and 60's...stock injectors aren't enough...least they weren't for me and that was on a 75 with a ported eaton. Now...pretty much heads/pistons are my limiting factor.

Adamn

Established Member
How much did he charge you? I was thinking of going to him or walsh

I talked to Walsh too but I liked the way lido did it better so that's why I went there. It was 600 for the tune

Adamn

Established Member
Amazing numbers with the 100 shot. 472 torque to 672! Must pull like a beast now!

I haven't had a chance to play with the nitrous much yet but the little bit I did was was impressive

Adamn

Established Member
Out of curiosity what swayed you to lido over walsh?

The biggest thing for me was Lidio does the tune with a switch chip instead of having to use a handheld. I just don't want to have to carry a handheld around with me in case I want to use the nitrous, it's a lot more convenient to just flip a couple switches.

ctgreddy

Established Member
The biggest thing for me was Lidio does the tune with a switch chip instead of having to use a handheld. I just don't want to have to carry a handheld around with me in case I want to use the nitrous, it's a lot more convenient to just flip a couple switches.

walsh does those too, my buddys car still gets tuned with a chip instead of a handheld at walsh's, just a heads up.

Adamn

Established Member
walsh does those too, my buddys car still gets tuned with a chip instead of a handheld at walsh's, just a heads up.

The previous owner of my car had Donnie do the tuning on it so I went to him first. Donnie told me that he didn't use the switch chips anymore so when he tuned it last year he removed the chip and used a handheld.

stangfreak

Established Member
The gains you get from spraying an eaton is amazing. I think it reacts better than spraying a twinscrew

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
200ft-lbs gained on a 100 shot! Get rid of those stock idlers ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread