~~New True Forged Wheels......Again~~

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
first ones were true forged chicanes 18x9 and 18x10 2 piece polished aluminum. trueforgedwheels.com

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looks good. I cant wait to get mine. They should be here anytime. I need to get new tips too. Its a nightmare to keep the regular magnaflow tips clean

03 KYL

Established Member
Too much black? wtf is wrong w/ people? Car looks sick!!!!

Exactly, too much black. Sorry but there's really not much on that car that isn't black, I like a little color contrast. Don't get me wrong, I love me some black Cobra (see sig) but I'm not a fan of the all blacked out looks that alot of guys have.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Car looks sick regardless, but I do like the newer style Chicanes better. The black/black looks great, and I love the new tips!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the new rims look badass. who cares what anyone says.

+1. NO one wheel will please everyone, lol. except for maybe the stock wheels, and even then....:p

car looks great Justin :beer:

oh, and about the "contrast". there is contrast. the car is gloss black and the wheels are satin black. id love to see how this looks in person on a cobra. ive only seen them on other colors, besides black, lol.

and both wheels looked great, just give the car a different look. with the polished it look very clean, and classy. :coolman:

with the black, it looks very aggressive, and ready to kick somebody's ass :mj:

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I liked those wheels better when I was the only one who had em. 04Sleeper had to go & copy me & now everyone has them.

Users who are viewing this thread