NEW True Forged design for 03 04 Cobra hood vents! new diamond mesh!

GCZ

Established Member
Steve, PM box full again haha :rolling:

Payment sent, please PM me once you have shipped. Thanks!

my92gt

Established Member
Steve how much will the set of frames and diamond mesh cost With satin black finish?? PM me cause your inbox is full.

Ironhorse2180

Established Member
*****JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION****
$40 is just for the pair of black diamond mesh screens. NOT the entire hood vent set. this is more for people who already own our hood vents and just want the new screens.

if you want the entire hood vent set, we have a few sets left in stock. for all satin black they're $220 shipped. just $10 more than perforated mesh (circular mesh) style.
I would like a set of satin black. The whole set, not just the mesh please.

Ironhorse2180

Established Member
we here at TF have not forgotten our terminator base. in fact, id love to get another vert to park next to my gt500.. sigh....one day...

we've been custom making this new aluminum diamond mesh for the 2010-2014 GT500 hood vents for some time now. we then moved on to the 07-09 GT500 hood vents when i realized that those cars have diamond mesh front grills as well (even though i own one lol). duh! i then though, maybe the terminator crowd would like them. i know not everyone loves the perforated mesh we were using before and some guys want more open hood vents for better air flow. well, i hope this tickles your fancy :beer:

YES, these will fit your existing True Forged hood vents. just swap out your perf mesh screens for these

since there is no existing diamond mesh made of aluminum that matches the stock mesh, that we could find, we decided to have our own made. we had a custom $300 triangle punch made to our specifications. this custom made punch is put in a machine that punches the diamonds (a pair of back to back triangles) in the pattern that is in our custom made program out of a sheet of aluminum. the shape of the hood vent screen is then cut out using a water jet. obviously this costs a little more than just grabbing a huge sheet of perforated aluminum and cutting out the screens to the size/shape we need. and quantities of scale always play a role. for these first few sets we did just to see how popular they would be, they were a bit on the expensive side due to the limited quantity run. $20 per pair of screens. that is our cost. plus shipping, paypal fees and whatever (of the listed) finish the customer wants.

for THIS limited size batch ONLY we will be selling them at our cost plus shipping/fees. in fact, due to posting in the previous thread at 1am i am going to lose $ on a few of these :bash::read:

we only made 20 of these so far. we are going to be doing another run of hood vent sets that will come with the diamond mesh instead of the perf mesh at a slight price increase of just $10. but so far, this is it.

we've already sold a few of the pairs of the 20. so grab them while you can at the cost based pricing.

this pricing is only for the pair of diamond mesh screens. it does not include the frames and this pricing is valid only on these first 20 sets.
**if you want the frames and mesh post this and i will pm you. i have a very small number of frames available right now.

pricing includes usps priority mail shipping within the USA and PP/CC fees.
**shipping to CA will be more. probably $10 more for just the screens, $20 more for the whole kit and the kaboodle

if you want a pair, post up what you want and your email address. i will send you a PP $ request to that address with a description of what you want. you reply/pay and they will be yours.
*some finishes are quick and easy and others take a while.

$30 for the standard brushed aluminum finish (add $10 for clear coating)

$40 for satin black or gloss black finish

$50 for polished finish (add $10 for clear coating)

$40 for brushed with double tinted clear coating

1. RTcobra2964
2. eaglesnick
3. T
4. 04cobra88
5. Bdubbs
6. 03cobraracer
7. TXEnginerd
8. ajt9229
9. MassDSGsvt
10. MassDSGsvt's buddy
11. 04DeadShort
12. 04RedfireVert
13. 04RedfireVert
14. cyclegrip
15. brian97cobra
16. akeohan
17. JustaGT
18. vrt03cobra
19. Skitzerman
20. Mysnakesmystic
21. Skitzerman
22. Rings
23. Rings
24.Ironhorse2180...whole set satin black

ross1_zpsbd0cda5f.jpg

Ross3_zpsf0c7cf6a.jpg

Ross2_zps0ddec46f.jpg
we here at TF have not forgotten our terminator base. in fact, id love to get another vert to park next to my gt500.. sigh....one day...

we've been custom making this new aluminum diamond mesh for the 2010-2014 GT500 hood vents for some time now. we then moved on to the 07-09 GT500 hood vents when i realized that those cars have diamond mesh front grills as well (even though i own one lol). duh! i then though, maybe the terminator crowd would like them. i know not everyone loves the perforated mesh we were using before and some guys want more open hood vents for better air flow. well, i hope this tickles your fancy :beer:

YES, these will fit your existing True Forged hood vents. just swap out your perf mesh screens for these

since there is no existing diamond mesh made of aluminum that matches the stock mesh, that we could find, we decided to have our own made. we had a custom $300 triangle punch made to our specifications. this custom made punch is put in a machine that punches the diamonds (a pair of back to back triangles) in the pattern that is in our custom made program out of a sheet of aluminum. the shape of the hood vent screen is then cut out using a water jet. obviously this costs a little more than just grabbing a huge sheet of perforated aluminum and cutting out the screens to the size/shape we need. and quantities of scale always play a role. for these first few sets we did just to see how popular they would be, they were a bit on the expensive side due to the limited quantity run. $20 per pair of screens. that is our cost. plus shipping, paypal fees and whatever (of the listed) finish the customer wants.

for THIS limited size batch ONLY we will be selling them at our cost plus shipping/fees. in fact, due to posting in the previous thread at 1am i am going to lose $ on a few of these :bash::read:

we only made 20 of these so far. we are going to be doing another run of hood vent sets that will come with the diamond mesh instead of the perf mesh at a slight price increase of just $10. but so far, this is it.

we've already sold a few of the pairs of the 20. so grab them while you can at the cost based pricing.

this pricing is only for the pair of diamond mesh screens. it does not include the frames and this pricing is valid only on these first 20 sets.
**if you want the frames and mesh post this and i will pm you. i have a very small number of frames available right now.

pricing includes usps priority mail shipping within the USA and PP/CC fees.
**shipping to CA will be more. probably $10 more for just the screens, $20 more for the whole kit and the kaboodle

if you want a pair, post up what you want and your email address. i will send you a PP $ request to that address with a description of what you want. you reply/pay and they will be yours.
*some finishes are quick and easy and others take a while.

$30 for the standard brushed aluminum finish (add $10 for clear coating)

$40 for satin black or gloss black finish

$50 for polished finish (add $10 for clear coating)

$40 for brushed with double tinted clear coating

1. RTcobra2964
2. eaglesnick
3. T
4. 04cobra88
5. Bdubbs
6. 03cobraracer
7. TXEnginerd
8. ajt9229
9. MassDSGsvt
10. MassDSGsvt's buddy
11. 04DeadShort
12. 04RedfireVert
13. 04RedfireVert
14. cyclegrip
15. brian97cobra
16. akeohan
17. JustaGT
18. vrt03cobra
19. Skitzerman
20. Mysnakesmystic
21. Skitzerman
22. Rings
23. Rings
24.Ironhorse2180...whole set

cj428mach

Established Member
Steve posted on Facebook of money troubles and that he might do another run to help pay some bills.

Users who are viewing this thread