New Toy

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
See if you can find a 1.7 or 2.1 KB for the blower. Can make it hidden under the shaker by still keeping the stock shaker inlet. Definitely surprised some people back in the day with that.

Father still has his 04 with ~700 miles on it.

nickf2005

Established Member
I've always wanted a Mach. Sweet score OP.
See if you can find a 1.7 or 2.1 KB for the blower. Can make it hidden under the shaker by still keeping the stock shaker inlet. Definitely surprised some people back in the day with that.

Father still has his 04 with ~700 miles on it.
I had a guy come up to me at a car show one time chatting. He said he had always wanted to race a 11/12 GT500, so i asked him what he drove. He point to an Azure Mach.

It was quite hard holding back my giggle and he could tell... So, he just told me to come take a look. After a 15 foot gander, I was still stumped. "Look closer" he says. I finally was able to spot the SC pulley tucked under the shaker. Very impressive install. Would hurt quite a few feelings I imagine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Update on the car. It now has coilovers, new wheels and tires, full paint correction, lifetime ceramic coat, tinted windows and windshield, new hood stripe, satin black wrapped roof and trunk lid panel, painted taillights and 3rd brake light, double din stereo, all new speakers, amps, sub, and a backup camera. Just installed new clear corner headlights today and new LED's all around. More to come!

IMG_6637.JPG

IMG_6636.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread