New Tonneau Cover

GA Terminator

Established Member
My factory tonneau finnaly gave up the ghost, it was weather beaten and cracked around the edges. I took the cover off and the rails and called Extang to order a revolution cover. They informed me that the revolution will not fit on an L. For some reason I though I saw a post where someone had one.

Can someone clear up the mystery, will an Xtang fit and if not are there any suggestions for a soft roll up low profile cover.

Thanks0 guys for the help.

oilwell1415

Established Member
I don't know why it wouldn't fit. The L has the same bed as every other snb f series.

Not sure about soft covers. I have a Retrax on my DD and used to recommend them all the time. It's a nice cover, but the only good thing I have to say about them is that their warranty service is great and they rewind the clock every time.

ford99lightning

Established Member
Some guy here in Los Angeles bought one and got his truck stolen before putting it on. Let me see if I could find him again and i will ask him to give me his info so i could post it up here and maybe you guys could buy it from him

ford99lightning

Established Member
Ok after looking for that guy turn out to be a waste of time because they told me he move to another state my search kept me looking and i found a fuy on Craigslist that claims to have a OEM cover look him up and give him a call. look under Los angeles FACTORY ORIGINAL TONNEAU COVER - $425 (VALLEY GLEN)
Or click here FACTORY ORIGINAL TONNEAU COVER tell me what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread