New To The Terminator, Couple Questions

GixxerThou_SVT

Established Member
Hello all!

I just bought an 04 Mystichrome Cobra. The car currently has a 2.76, JLT intake, X pipe & borla stingers. Was told the car has a LUND Racing Tune. I have the SCT Tuner as well. Nitrous is installed on the car but has never been sprayed, what is a good "safe" shot? I will be running a wet kit. Who would be the best tuner for me to take it to? I l ive in Indiana...

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
Not sure about tuners in Indiana but Bob Kurgan comes up to the chicago burbs a few times a year. Can't go wrong with Kurgan.

Safe amount of spray depends on what you're comfortable with. 100-150 seems to be pretty common.

GixxerThou_SVT

Established Member
Yeah I know about Bob just not sure when hes coming up to Indy or Chicago.

Anyone have experience with Pauls High Performance? Livernois?

Not sure about tuners in Indiana but Bob Kurgan comes up to the chicago burbs a few times a year. Can't go wrong with Kurgan.

Safe amount of spray depends on what you're comfortable with. 100-150 seems to be pretty common.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
Bob remote tunes out of a shop in the chicago area,im sure if you emailed him he could set you up with a tune

GixxerThou_SVT

Established Member
The car has a LUND tune on it, runs very well. I bought the car with the nitrous kit almost complete, all I need to do is add a bottle, correct fuel/nitrous jets & finish the purge line.

Would like to get it tuned on nitrous so i can go hunt those Chevys down...

Users who are viewing this thread