3'' 10 series flowmasters, no cats
electric fans
msd boost a pump
t rex booster pump
75mm throttle body
42lb injectors
feul preasure regulator
K&N filter
ford racing headers (im not sure if they are stock or not)
msd plug wires
custom rear cover
summit roll pan
(400rwhp)

im 18 and still in school so i dont have a huge budget and am tryin to find some mods a lil on the cheaper side that will be kinda safe for stock internals and give it some power...maybe an intercooler? i dont know, any advice?:shrug:

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
5.0 roller conversion
Advance timing to 16 deg.
Under Drive pulley setup (3 pulleys)

This might help a little. The conversion is pretty cheap, couple of hundred bucks will get you all the parts you need. Advancing the timing is free but you should run colder plugs and premium gas if you do it. UD Pulley kit it about $100 and you will notice the difference. Another thing you could do would be give a little spray, about 75 shot or so but a kit will run you about $500 new. Good luck. Post up some pictures of your truck. Sound like a pretty good setup so far.

AJ

whitelightningc

aight thanks man, i will post up some pics on this forum as soon as i can but i already have some posted on lightningrodder.com under 1st gen lightnings, it should be in the first 5 forums, my user name for that is whitelightningcl, and you dont think a 75 shot is a bit much for stock internals?

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
There are quite a few people who have run a 125 shot with no problems, as long as you don't drive it like a dumb ass. The only reason I said 75 was because I'm not sure with all the other add-on's you have how safe it would be to run 125.

AJ

Users who are viewing this thread