"New" to the forum.

Wildcoast

Established Member
I've actually been a lurker for about two years. This has been a one-stop shop for so many different topics for me. I'm about to buy my first SN95 Cobra so, I figure it's about time to commit and get serious. Hello all! I'm Wildcoast, from coastal Georgia. I've got a 1994 GT, Canary Yellow and soon I'll have a Crystal White 1996 Cobra 4v. I'm pretty stoked, hopefully it doesn't fall through. If it does, I'm sure i can find one on here. I'm new to heavy mods ie: engines, not just bolt-ons. And, I'll probably strip and track one of my cars in the future. Anyways, good to be a part of this community. :coolman:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to being "official". LOL. I hope everything works out for you as far as the '96 Cobra you have your eyes on. :)

Wildcoast

Established Member
Lol. I love being official. And yes, hopefully this pans out. If not, I'll be stalking the marketplace... even more than I usually do. :coolman: Thanks for the welcome!

Moose04

Established Member
Hope it all works out for you! I remember when I test drove my Terminator. After that test drive, I knew I had to bring it home that day no matter what it took. I've always like the SN95 Cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread