New to the forum...Pics and intro...

TOZOVR

Established Member
Hey guys, just sort of wandered over here...I'm a landscape mason and winter is pretty slow for me so I have more desk time. Figured this forum looked a little slow...

I live in York Maine and used to run an '89 SHO about 8-10 years ago. I was in Hampton NH then and doing mostly just NESHOC stuff. Very low key auto-X type stuff and the occasional COM event.

I own my own Landscape Construction company and live up on Mt A with my Wife Kelly and my two children, Liam 3 and Grace 15mos.

I've been out of the auoto-x thing for quite a while...back in '98 going to Eibach's and Koni adjustables moved me from C Stock to D street Prepared or something like that LOL...I think now it would be in G Stock (maybe not...the brakes...) then moved to Street Prepared E? Street touring was just starting back when I got out of it all.

I'll likely be setting up the car with subframe connectors and Koni's and new struts. Since the car already has the Aluminum subframe bushings etc, I'll already be in SM or CP (ha!...) so I may as well get every advantage LOL.

The SHO moves pretty well, but I'll certainly be outclassed...I'm just looking forward to some fun behind the wheel.

Here's my car...104k on it, 86k on the motor. Reinforced poly motor and tranny mounts, aluminum subframe bushings, 12" rotor/caliper upgrade, gen 3 SHO chromies, Dunlop SP5000's and some other stuff I don't remember. Just picked the car up 2 weeks ago so I'm still in the process of making it "mine." Lots of the previous owners stuff has been or is being removed (steering wheel cover, seat covers, dash cover, headlight covers, ventvisors....thankfully he was just as anal about the mechanical stuff on the car!)

100_0354.jpg

100_0414.jpg

th_IMG_5256.JPG

I owned this car's doppleganger back in the late 90's and missed it every day since I sold it.

old3.jpg

I have a few things waiting to getbolted/welded onto this --'91 SHO plus hood ( fiberglass with a "powerbuldge" heh) and the set of afore-mentioned subframe connectors. Likely get a set of Eibach's and new struts come spring...would also love to either powdercoat these wheels black or get something else, but we'll see...priorities!

Safety Fast!

RJ (mad Celt on SHOforum)

Users who are viewing this thread