New to the Drag Racing Scene, can ya help me out??

DSG_2003

Go Baby, Go...
Established Member
I'm just kind of curious as to what my car would/could do roughly in the 1/8th. Mile and 1/4 Mile with a good launch and no missed gears? Can you guys help me out? Mods are:

K&N FIPK
Stiegemier Stage IV Ported Blower
Stiegemier Ported Throttle Body and Plenum
Billetflow 2.93 Upper Pulley
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Diablosport MAFia
SCT Chip/Tune
NGK TR6's
MAC ProChamber
Borla Stingers
Amazon racing Head Cooling Mod
Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger
MGW Shifter
Brembo Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Eibach Front Springs
Maximum Motorsport Subframe Connectors
Bulletproof IRS w/ Delrin Control Arm Bushings, Aluminum Differential Bushings, Urethane Subframe Bushings, IRS Brackets, Billetflow IRS Brace, Thicker Sealed Differential Cover, Level 2 Halfshafts
Fully Adjustable Rear Coilovers
Corbeau CR1 Front Seats
Rear Seat Delete
Nitto 555R Drag Radials

I'm just kinda ooking for a guess of what you guys think she could do in the 1/8 Mile and 1/4 Mile with a good launch and a good driver. Thanks

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Hey whats up man. Gee now another 03 in North Dakota and its even the best color, DSG. Maybe we might be able to have some fun yet this summer. My guess would be a low 11 if you can drive the hell outta the car, maybe 11.2's. If im wrong im sure somebody here will correct me. Talk to ya later, and keep it easy.

-Dan

mustang john

Established Member
Real world i would expect 11.5-12.0 @ 117-122, kind of a large range but the driver makes all the difference. Hit the track and practice i guarantee its alot of fun and very addicting!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
MODS below I ran a 11.7 @ 124mph I have 500+rwhp and 500+rwtq. I did it with a 2.3 60'. I spun like a mother. Now at a better track but was an 1/8 mile I ran a 7.4 @ 99 which comes out to be somewhere around 11.2 in a 1/4. You should run some where around a 12.0-11.8 Its up to you and the track!

Users who are viewing this thread