New to S-197's and need some input...

NukeGuard

Established Member
you keep your money seperate? what kind of marriage do you run?

Not that it's any of your focking business, but we have a joint account and then we have our own seperate accounts for our hobbies. WTF does that have to do with any of the questions that I posted in this thread? I run a very good marriage and have for quite some time. If you wanna start sh!t, go to Smackdown, I'm sure there are plenty of topics there that will please your taste for stirring up pointless internet arguments.

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Well if you want to save some money I could sell you My C&L cold air intake. i no longer needed it because I went and had my motor built and threw on a whipple. Which reminds me since i wnet with a cobra crank i had to upgrade to eight bolt flywheel so i do have a six bolt aluminum Fidanza flywheel to that I no longer need.
But anyway I went with the ford racing lowering kit along with adj. panhard bar LCAs and few other things from BMR susspension and have never looked back.

Who built your motor Wild? I'm curious because I will be picking up a S-197 very shortly and looking at putting down 600hp.

Users who are viewing this thread