New to mustang's

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Did you buy it new or used? Post some photos.

STANG1270

I just bought it used . 50k miles . Its pretty clean . All stock . First thing I did was remove the sound tube . I could not get used to that wild horse noise . Waaahahahshaha . I need to make my picture file smaller to upload . Will try it in a few

STANG1270

Waaahahaha I have been driving for a week trying to get it to fishtale but today I found out about how intrusive the advancetrac is with traction control off .
So now I am ready to go crowd hunting .

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Steer towards the crowd, floor it. The first 2 things to know.
Welcome.

Waaahahaha I have been driving for a week trying to get it to fishtale but today I found out about how intrusive the advancetrac is with traction control off .
So now I am ready to go crowd hunting .
Don't listen to these monkeys. Welcome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just bought it used . 50k miles . Its pretty clean . All stock . First thing I did was remove the sound tube . I could not get used to that wild horse noise . Waaahahahshaha . I need to make my picture file smaller to upload . Will try it in a few
Ah, used. Enjoy it. So do you have any future mods in mind?

STANG1270

Since its going to be my daily . I am thinking about the gt500 axle backs first. But I still need to listen to some of the others .

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Since its going to be my daily . I am thinking about the gt500 axle backs first. But I still need to listen to some of the others .

Save a little more money and go for the Borla S-types. They sound heavenly and no drone. I found a near perfect used set for 1/2 the cost of new.

Users who are viewing this thread