New to me 2011 GT with upgrades what should we do next?

skipnay

Established Member
I found out the tune is from BrenSpeed http://www.brenspeed.com/ This car doesn't have any cold air intake or throttle body!

20150522_191014_zpseg4qsgnh.jpg

Now I can say I like the wheels but they look like crap. Wonder if sandblasting them and making them a different color say Black or Chrome. Maybe just get them polished, maybe a different kind of grey. Who knows. What would you do with them?

20150522_190922_zps4l3rvazm.jpg

20150522_190910_zpsnzzs8v4d.jpg

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I found out the tune is from BrenSpeed http://www.brenspeed.com/ This car doesn't have any cold air intake or throttle body!

View attachment 42616

Now I can say I like the wheels but they look like crap. Wonder if sandblasting them and making them a different color say Black or Chrome. Maybe just get them polished, maybe a different kind of grey. Who knows. What would you do with them?

View attachment 42617

View attachment 42618

The car doesn't have a cold air or throttle body because they really don't provide any gains with a stock intake. I wouldn't waste money on getting the stock wheels refinished when there is plenty of aftermarket options out there for near the same price.

skipnay

Established Member
The car doesn't have a cold air or throttle body because they really don't provide any gains with a stock intake. I wouldn't waste money on getting the stock wheels refinished when there is plenty of aftermarket options out there for near the same price.
Yeah after thinking about it last night I was kinda thinking the same thing. So would you recommend a different intake with a CAI?

thundr306

Established Member
I am about 2.5 hrs from you and just sold my 2011. I have a full set of sve drags(black) 15x10 and 17x4.5. 275/60 mt et pro(like new) and 28" m&h front runners, one piece alum cv driveshaft, ds loop, adj panhard rod, panhard brace, uca and mount, che 8.8 brace, lca relocation brackets, billet lcas, JMS progressive nitrous kit, jlt oil sep, pypes off road xpipe, ...I think that's all. Send a pm if you want some pics/prices. Most parts have almost no miles on them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread