New to Boston Area!!!

fordcobraman

Venom Powered
Established Member
Hey yall....I just moved from Houston TX.....my job relocated me and I now live in Lowell MA.....and I don't know anyone...which sucks!!! Anyhow...I am looking to meet some peeps out here......only thing.....I left my girl Kimberly (my 94 Cobra) in my garage back home :( ......I went from driving my V8 to my new daily driver....a 4cyl 03 camry.....DAMN I miss my girl....SO....I am hoping that I might be able to meet some guys to hang out with while I am out here.....planning on bringing my car up here in the summer....so what's up yall.....I am tired of sitting at home on the weekends here!!! Give me a call sometime!! 832-641-3703

Mike

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Hey Mike,

Welcome to new England....its busy around here during the spring, summer, an fall but right now its a little quiet. check out www.svtcobraclub.com we have a have a N.E. regional club where we autocross,drag race,kart race during the winter, etc.etc.

Dave

fordcobraman

Venom Powered
Established Member
so what are some sites or clubs to check out up here...."NEBOC" clan....what is that? Website?.....hope to meet some of yall soon......any of yall ever meet up for drinks or pool or anything on the weekends? Come on guys.....looking to meet some people out here......

repsol

Established Member
I moved away couple year ago.Sorry
But don't worry you will find a ton of potholes to ruin your car
once you get it up there.I guess since no g-friend
go check out Matthews in tynsboro.Mac 2's in billerica
The squire in revere.There will be plenty of people there to chat with

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Welcome. I'm not too far from Lowell when I'm home, which will be early/mid May. Like stated earlier, it's pretty dead in the winter...it sucks I know. But you'll see a lot more things happening when springtime hits. Incase you didn't already know your not too far from New England Dragway, where you'll probably meet a lot of people.

www.muscle-mustangs.com/forums is where you'll find NEBOC (scroll all the way down).

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
repsol said:
I moved away couple year ago. go check out Matthews in tynsboro.

I guess you have been gone a while, Matthews was shut down by the town about two years ago :cryying:

FordCobraman, check out NEBOC - New England Blue Oval Club, the MCCNE.com - Mustang Car Club of New england, SCMC - SVT Cobra Mustang Club, and SVTOA.org - The SVT Owners Association of New England.

Once the sun comes back, there is an awesome cruise night just down the road from you in Westford at Kimball's Ice Cream, usually May - Sept. And here in the New England forum, there is usually an events thread for the year, should start seeing some things posted in another month or so ...

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Hey Mike! Welcome to NE, I guess we're neighbors now, (i live right next door in Chelmsford). Its kinda funny too because, from what I can tell, I have pretty much the same exact car as you - white 94 Cobra with tinted windows and stainless steel rear bumper inserts, I even put the SVT emblem on the trunklid like you did.

Anyways, I'll be goin to all the local cruisenights and stuff this spring so I'm sure you'll meet me and my friends at some point.

But I hope you enjoy it up here, and if you have any questions about the area, just hit me up, I've been here for 18 years.

Speedingpenguin

Former SVT *****
Established Member
Hey welcome to the neighborhood! I'm in Chelmsford as well.... Greenstang1313 and I are both 18 so we cant really get into any of the 21+ places but Mac 2's in Billerica is pretty cool
I'll let you know if anythings going on in the area that ya might wanna check out! We'll definatly have to get together some time
-Chris

repsol

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
I guess you have been gone a while, Matthews was shut down by the town about two years ago :cryying:

FordCobraman, check out NEBOC - New England Blue Oval Club, the MCCNE.com - Mustang Car Club of New england, SCMC - SVT Cobra Mustang Club, and SVTOA.org - The SVT Owners Association of New England.

Once the sun comes back, there is an awesome cruise night just down the road from you in Westford at Kimball's Ice Cream, usually May - Sept. And here in the New England forum, there is usually an events thread for the year, should start seeing some things posted in another month or so ...

damm I didn't think I gave them that much business(haha)

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Welcome to the area.
I am in Wakefield, but the NEBOC group has meets in Tewksbury which is 10 minutes from Lowell.
Checkout the forums on www.neboc.org

Once the track opens, you'll have no problem finding a group of 8-10 of us to go racing with!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
welcome dood....I wouldnt have left TX!!!

as most have said it sslow around here in the winter...I'm good for night trips to Boston though...how old are ya?

SVTowner2B

Established Member
I'm up for heading downtown every once in a while. I moved here from Va a year ago and don't know a whole lot of people either. But I have met a few of these guys.
Badass.... Sorry I never got back to you on that k-member I found out I needed a new block so the money will have to be spent elsewhere..

fordcobraman

Venom Powered
Established Member
hey guys....I am 24....and I am down to going out any day of the week.....my job has me on the road a bit, as right now i am in NYC...I will be back home next monday....anyone up for going out for a drink somewhere local maybe....Lowell, Chelmsford, Tewksbury...Boston to....when does everyone go out up here...I know in houston Wednesday, Thursday(college night) Friday was a little dead...then Everyone went out on Saturday....same up here or other days? Lets go out so I can meet some people to start hanging out with....plus I need to hear the sound of some badass :burnout: exhaust.....my 4cyl camry doesn't make much of a sound....so who is up for going out next week????? :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread