New Terminator Owner From Wisconsin

klennop

Hey everyone,
Previous 99 Contour SVT owner from a long time ago, went through a lot of other cars, motorcycles and boats since.
I just picked up a low mileage 10th anniversary torch red convertible. I am the 3rd owner but I have talked with the last 2, the first isn't around anymore but it has a pretty cool unmolested past. It has been a bucket list car like so many others have mentioned. The car came with some pretty tasteful mods It came with MAC header back exhaust(H pipe/Cat Back), MAC intake, different size pulley(not sure the size), Eibach Springs, aftermarket wheels(still have the anniversary wheels), short throw shifter, upgraded clutch with adjustment, mild tune, etc. I just changed out all the fluids in it and put some Michelin Pilot Super Sports on since the tires were 10 years old and got an alignment done. I also had to do a window regulator right away so I just did both of the front doors right away.

I am starting to look at some upgrades both cosmetic and functional. I picked/ordered up the Steeda full length subframe connectors, some different hood vents, Metco pulley/idler set. I am looking to upgrade to a JLT intake, add some strut tower braces, get the eaton ported, possibly do the something with the throttle body, mess with the rear end suspension, some different rims and tires down the road and some cosmetic upgrades. I don't want to get too crazy because I want to keep it fun and reliable. I hope to use the forums to learn a lot and hopefully share some knowledge I have also!

20200502_155549.jpg
20200103_074546.jpg

stvdman

Established Member
Good choice!

You may want to look at the TERMINATOR specific forum here at SVT PERFORMACE.

Also, do a search for "COBRA BOB FAQ". Once you read that you will be much better informed.

Also, IRON FIST LEAD FOOT (book written by Frank Moriarity (sp?) is a must read.

Good luck and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread