New Team Beefcake Racing Project Car!!!! - 15k original mile fox!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wasn't too picky looking for a car.

I wanted reef or calypso, black interior, notch, in great shape and low miles.....

lol

i posted that on facebook and one of my followers contacted me about his dads car. it wasn't a notch, but everything else i was looking for and then some.

weve been talking since the beginning of january, but i still had my heart set on a notch. once a week though, i kept checking out the 51 pics he sent me and kept digging how clean the car was.

I text him every few weeks, and he still hadn't actively listed it, and last week we finally came to terms on a number. I flew out with the cash on saturday with by buddy Jack Spivey who drove the car back for me.

15200 original miles before the 1200 mile trip home. Jack said it was flawless on the drive. Avg'd 22 mpg at 77mph on the hwy. Everything on the car works other than the passenger side mirror light. Ash tray, windows, locks, everything is original on it other than the mufflers and the plug wires. The prev owner changed the belt for me since it was pretty old for the drive, but gave me the original belt too.

Car actually started out in Cleveland for the first 2/3 of its life.

As much as I wanted a notch, the hatch has so much character, especially with the tonneau in the back. Really cool i think.

No plans to make it a race car, but def gonna set it up to run a little better.

Vortech is sending me a polished v3 kit, and UPR has their full suspension, k member, subframes, etc... headed my way and were gonna compliment that with viking coil overs and shocks in the rear. For now we'll start with some chrome bbk headers and x, and see how that sounds with the flowmasters on the car.

beeffox1.jpg

beeffox2.jpg

beeffox3.jpg

beeffox4.jpg

beeffox5.jpg

beeffox6.jpg

beeffox7.jpg

beeffox8.jpg

beeffox9.jpg

beeffox10.jpg

beeffox11.jpg

beeffox12.jpg