New tail light lenses

coild

Established Member
Going to get my '04 Sonic Blue Lightning re-painted soon. Went to the Ford dealer hoping to get new OEM tail light lens assemblies. Not available, as I suspected. Found several on various 'Plain Jane Auto Parts' websites. Any suggestions on where to get the best one? No luck on Ebay. Just hoping the aftermarket ones are decent enough. Just not sure who to buy them from.
Thanks!!

coild

Established Member
Going to get my '04 Sonic Blue Lightning re-painted soon. Went to the Ford dealer hoping to get new OEM tail light lens assemblies. Not available, as I suspected. Found several on various 'Plain Jane Auto Parts' websites. Any suggestions on where to get the best one? No luck on Ebay. Just hoping the aftermarket ones are decent enough. Just not sure who to buy them from.
Thanks!!
Bump

2004FLight

Thanks!!

I have a set of tails and headlights with corners if your interested

2004FLight

Thanks!!
I have a set of tails and headlights off an 04 if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread