New Swim Trunks

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You guys know everything, so it stands to reason you’ll have the ability to recommend some new swim trunks.

I’m 6’, 205

I can not tolerate regular swim trunks with a partial liner that is detached from the lowest part of the leg. The edge rids up my thigh, or twists up etc.

Last pair was great. They had a soft liner that ran the entire length of the shorts, almost like the inner mesh on gym shorts. However I haven’t been able to find a match in a new size.

Also open to compression line shorts or something similar.

No board shorts or completely liner-less pairs as I don’t want to chafe the end of my meat helmet off.

30-60 bucks maybe.

Thanks.

(pics of you in your swim trunks will be forwarded to a predatorial gay dating site)

delvin.a

Established Member
You know the answer dude

5557314db4b879e933bcb145c961e237.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have Hurley boardshorts, and I wear compression shorts underneath them. I prefer that over the single piece shorts with built in liners.

sleek98

Established Member
I use fair harbor trunks. They have both lined and unlined. Can usually find a code for 15-25% off.

Adower

Established Member
You guys know everything, so it stands to reason you’ll have the ability to recommend some new swim trunks.

I’m 6’, 205

I can not tolerate regular swim trunks with a partial liner that is detached from the lowest part of the leg. The edge rids up my thigh, or twists up etc.

Last pair was great. They had a soft liner that ran the entire length of the shorts, almost like the inner mesh on gym shorts. However I haven’t been able to find a match in a new size.

Also open to compression line shorts or something similar.

No board shorts or completely liner-less pairs as I don’t want to chafe the end of my meat helmet off.

30-60 bucks maybe.

Thanks.

(pics of you in your swim trunks will be forwarded to a predatorial gay dating site)

Board shorts with compression shorts under.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm pretty sure I have a pair from Costco kind of like what youre describing.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
+1 to compression shorts and board shorts

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I’ll tell you what. No one on here spends as much time at the beach or poolside as me. I’ll bet money on it. I’m 12 months a year in a bathing suit either in Naples or Cape Cod and I’m retired so I’ve got the answer to this. Srs.

First off board shots and compression underwear??
Are you ****in kidding me? That shits how little kids dress. it’s just a fookin ridiculous recommendation. It’s uncomfortable. Your balls sweat to death. Board shots are also usually very long so they are well suited for guys that want to hide their stick legs. So that’s a no from me dog.

The answer is the vineyard vines 7” bathing suit. They are a little more money than you want to spend but not by much.
Trust me. I’ve tried them all. These are the best.
You’re welcome.

https://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-...ts/?nav=home--top_nav--mens--mens-clothing--6

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’ll tell you what. No one on here spends as much time at the beach or poolside as me. I’ll bet money on it. I’m 12 months a year in a bathing suit either in Naples or Cape Cod and I’m retired so I’ve got the answer to this. Srs.

First off board shots and compression underwear??
Are you ****in kidding me? That shits how little kids dress. it’s just a fookin ridiculous recommendation. It’s uncomfortable. Your balls sweat to death. Board shots are also usually very long so they are well suited for guys that want to hide their stick legs. So that’s a no from me dog.

The answer is the vineyard vines 7” bathing suit. They are a little more money than you want to spend but not by much.
Trust me. I’ve tried them all. These are the best.
You’re welcome.

https://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-...ts/?nav=home--top_nav--mens--mens-clothing--6
Sorry Bruto, 7" wouldn't be enough for me. Glad it gives you enough coverage, kind sir.

Sent from my Potato

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
What happened to the last pair?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

They were purchased small, and remain small. Also, theyre white and starting to stain from pool chemicals over time.

Super comfortable, but I cant find anything similar anywhere.

The Fair Harbor that someone shared earlier looks like the most likely yet. I’ll take a look at the ones Bruno linked. If they are super short though, it’s a no for me dawg.

Users who are viewing this thread