New SVT for ME

Cobrachs

Established Member
Well after selling the Cobra I needed a toy for the street, and I have always wanted a Lightning. Its pretty stock, JLP CAI and a Bassani Catback and thats it, hopefully it will stay that way for awhile, although I think I will be calling Johnny to get a valve body and .........

Lightning and XLT.JPG

Lightning Front.JPG

Truck Fronts.JPG

XLT Front.JPG

ubnsmkd03

Established Member
dude that thing is sweet!! just wondering why did you get rid of cobra?? iam thinking of getting lightening as welll!!!

Cobrachs

Established Member
IronTerp said:
VERY nice Charles!!! Good choice.....I'd love to have a Lightning. Will we get to see it today????
Yes but its pretty dirty right now

ubnsmkd03 said:
dude that thing is sweet!! just wondering why did you get rid of cobra?? iam thinking of getting lightening as welll!!!

I sold the Cobra because I have a 88 Mustang coupe project car that I need to finish, the Cobra was great but I couldnt seem to stop modding it and work on my coupe

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
VERY nice Charles!!! Good choice.....I'd love to have a Lightning. Will we get to see it today????
+1
I've always wanted one. Are they still easy to find?
Do I have to sell my Cobra to get one?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Man, that is a good choice. I wanted one for work, but just didn't have the cab room for my mobile office, or family and towing the boat. Great job. Sonic Blue is my first choice.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Looks awesome Charles....Sloan Ford around the corner from me has the same truck for sale on there used lot.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Ha Ha, did not see this thread before heading over to Scotts. Anyway, nice L Charles! Looks great next to the F150!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Lightnings are gay.

Just kidding. lol. I wish I had more driveway space to play around with one of those. Sweet ride.

Users who are viewing this thread