New Style Sequential tail lights *video*

MoCkiN U

Established Member
These have 3 different features sequential, chase, and all factory. The others are self explanatory except the "factory" one that means that ALL 3 lights will flash with the turn signal as only 2 flash now. I chose to use the chase pattern as that is the look I wanted most.

http://www.meter4it.com/96-04_Mustang.htm

View the videos on his website to see which style you like more. I really like the quality of the item and it was relatively easy to install......just cant be afraid to cut a wire on your stock harness.

Here is a video of it. I wish the latest mod to the car would show too but it doesnt. I just got the rear gas tank cover painted to match the car. It looks good from a distance but just too dark to see here.

This guy does this for a hobby, His name is Gary Murphy. If you are looking for sequential tail lights LOOK HIM UP!!

th_100_3063.jpg

Sonic_GT

Established Member
thats badass! i've been thinking about getting those. your vid just sealed the deal come next paycheck.

MoCkiN U

Established Member
Sonic_GT said:
thats badass! i've been thinking about getting those. your vid just sealed the deal come next paycheck.

glad I could help!! They will definately catch a lot of eyes on the road.

MoCkiN U

Established Member
for those who like it cool hope this video helped you make a decision on what look might work for you. for those who dont, well you didnt have to look to start with.

the point was to help those who might be looking at kits but not finding what they want. This one is not exactly on the main stream

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i only like on the S197s since thats what the original mustangs were equipped with. Not digging them on a SN95/new edge platform

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
i want to buy the normal seq tail light.

I would be totaly happy if the stock mustangs had all 3 lights flash instead of 2.

anyone know how to re wire it so all 3 lights will work?

MoCkiN U

Established Member
I dont know that part but this kit will let you do that too. You have 3 patterns to choose from. If you can find someone to save that $140 for you that would be tits!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
slap those bad boys on and put some strobes in your headlights and people will think youre a cop! :thumbsup:

i think they look pretty cool. dont know about $140 cool, but not bad. id have to see how the other kits look to see which i like better.

Got Boost?

Established Member
i pulled up next to a mustang in a turn lane the other day that had them. they are kinna cool in person. it wouldnt be top of my personal list for $140 though.

VEE EIGHT

Banned
I've never liked the sequential look, but for some reason, I really like the ones in that vid. Not bad!

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
MachME said:
I would be totaly happy if the stock mustangs had all 3 lights flash instead of 2.

anyone know how to re wire it so all 3 lights will work?

hey, a friend of mine knows how to do it and we did it on my car... you need to get 2 new sockets and just put a "jumper" wire in.. it've very simple and max of $10 :) looks sweet too IMO

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i have just normal sequentials on mine and im extremely happy with them. How much does he charge? I got my kit off of ebay for $60

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
MattSVTCobra said:
hey, a friend of mine knows how to do it and we did it on my car... you need to get 2 new sockets and just put a "jumper" wire in.. it've very simple and max of $10 :) looks sweet too IMO

Do a write up, im for sure a lot of people would do it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread