New So Cal Car Club

NastyWS6

Established Member
We just changed the name of our club and opened it up to all Muscle car owners with a v6 and up under the hood. Currently it is a decent amount of Fbody owners since our club was originally structured around that, but are now open to Mustangs, mopars, etc...

Check out the website for more details or e-mail me personally and I will be more than happy to give you all the information I can about it.

[email protected]

IE Muscle Cars

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
yeah, Like I said it used to be an all f-body club but is now in the middle to changing to muscle cars like we should have done from the beginning.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
What does your club offer ?
How are your members towards Ford powered cars ?
since your club is in the 909, how many mullets do you have in your group ??? - j/k :)

NastyWS6

Established Member
All of the guys in the club are extremely outgoing, trying to help the members with anything they can. We are in the middle of trying to setup a track day down at CA Speedway with bracket racing, some of our guys go auto-x and are more than willing to teach each other into getting better or giving them any information possible. Mostly an all around friendly bunch of guys that get together once a month for a meeting and periodically for a track event.

All of the members are very open towards all muscle cars, not just Ford powered. We are still in a transition period changing everything over and most of us do not know much about the ford's, and other late model performance cars other than GM powered but we are working on that. A couple of our members including myself are currently looking to sell our F-body's and are looking to buy an 03 Cobra.

NO Members have Mullets at this time. If you have any more questions let me know.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I was kidding about the mullet. I have an employee who lives in Riverside, and he has a serious mullet.
Anyway, I would like to catch one of you meetings sometime and meet some of your members.

NastyWS6

Established Member
I know you were kidding about the mullet, I saw the j/k in there. Would be great having you come out to a meeting. The next one is March 30 but the location is still undetermined at this time.

NastyWS6

Established Member
They are a cool bunch of guys. If you would like to come out feel free, or check out the message board to get an idea of how these guys are. Myself and atleast one other are going to be buying cobra's as well pretty soon. They give me a bad time but hell I've known these guys for a while. If you would like some more info let me know. BTW do you ever go out to California Speedway to drag race ?

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
They don't like ragtop cobras w/o rollbars on the 1/4 mile.
We do go out there once in a while, but tend to go to Irwindale more often. I wish there was a bonified 1/4 mile track somewhere a little closer then LACR. I don't really consider Cali Speedway a true 1/4 mile track, as it is a parking lot and half the time the damn computer doesn't work and you don't get a timeslip. I won't even mention that they don't have a true end of track marker.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah, thats true. LACR has never been a good track for me to go to. I was always at irwindale or fontana. Fontana definitely has to make things like the finish lines more visible. I don't know how many times I went through shutting it off early because of it.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
They have proven by the number of people that show up that a true 1/4 mile track would do well. I'd personally like to see one built. Not some make shift pos of a parking lot. Also it should have the scoring towers at the end.
I don't think they will do it though, as long as people are willing to do the parking lot deal, and pay the $$$, why would they change.

Users who are viewing this thread