New So Cal Car Club

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Wow, that was quick. That actually may work better for me. I am already doing the car thing on Saturday - not really sure the wife will let me out 2 dayz in a row to play :)

F1Cobra

Established Member
Wanted to give you guys the heads up. Its going to be huge, atleast 65 cars promised, maybe way more. This Sunday... pop it in yahoo maps or something and hope to see you there.

- Southern California Wild Horses Meeting-
Date: Sunday - May 25, 2003
Place: Pathfider Park
18150 E Pathfinder Rd
Rowland Heights 91748
Time: 2:00 PM

On edit: I apologize to the above club, i just saw your post for a meeting on the 25th also. Did not mean to step on any toes, take care.

Your cars are welcome to join, mustang or not.

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
Wow, that was quick. That actually may work better for me. I am already doing the car thing on Saturday - not really sure the wife will let me out 2 dayz in a row to play :)

Thats kind of what we were thinking, especially with it being a holiday weekend. Hopefully you'll be able to it it out there now.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
- Southern California Wild Horses Meeting-
Date: Sunday - May 25, 2003
Place: Pathfider Park
18150 E Pathfinder Rd
Rowland Heights 91748
Time: 2:00 PM

Your cars are welcome to join, mustang or not.

Thanks for the invite, I'll try to make it out there. Not too sure If I will make it though.

Wildcard

Established Member
Welcome from right now the only Mustang owner in the club until Nasty Converts. Come on out. It's a great club for muscle car lovers.

Welcome from the Wildcard:mj: :gt:

the wildcard roaster will not be present tomorrow @ the meeting because it's still in the tranny shop:cryying: , but I'll be in the backup stang<~~~not a bad choice:-D

NastyWS6

Established Member
I plan to convert very soon just waiting on that competition orange. Glad to know you'll be out there as well, we'll have the usual going on and we are supposed to have are usual showup of members tomorrow like we expected last time.

So how much longer until your tranny is done ? You'll have to take me for a ride when everything is done if you don't mind. I want to see what 500 RWHP feels like for daily driving.

Users who are viewing this thread