New So Cal Car Club

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah thats true, they were supposed to put the scoring towers at the end of the track for this season. Maybe they still will do it sometime this year.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I hope so. They could have one hell of a good deal going there if they want to invest some money and make it happen.
Then the next step would be to have "domestics only" days, so you don't have to wait for hours while the superfast honda/acura/toyota/whatever runs them blazing fast 15 second quarters!!

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
Then the next step would be to have "domestics only" days, so you don't have to wait for hours while the superfast honda/acura/toyota/whatever runs them blazing fast 15 second quarters!!

Yeah no kidding, they are just so damn fast. Thats what sucks with that track right now. 1 run every 2 hours if your lucky.

wrenchhead46

Established Member
more power to you man! I was just talking to my friend the other day about starting or trying to find a modern muscle car club that accepts all kinds! Especially at times like these when every kid and their mother is buying 4 cylinders! I dont care how much gas prices go up! I will never give up my v8! I also think that'd be a great idea for so cal wild horses to meet up with you guys. I went on a small cruise with them up PCH and they are a great bunch as well. Count on me to be at the march 30th meeting.:thumbsup:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by wrenchhead46
more power to you man! I was just talking to my friend the other day about starting or trying to find a modern muscle car club that accepts all kinds! Especially at times like these when every kid and their mother is buying 4 cylinders! I dont care how much gas prices go up! I will never give up my v8! I also think that'd be a great idea for so cal wild horses to meet up with you guys. I went on a small cruise with them up PCH and they are a great bunch as well. Count on me to be at the march 30th meeting.:thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking about contacting So Cal Wildhorses about some kind of get together shortly down the line as soon as we can get everything organized. We are also planning a drag day here shortly so we will see how everything works out. I fully agree with all the 4 cylinder guys, and I also will not give up a V8 for one. As of right now we are looking to have the meeting at a park, so if you have not done so yet, I would just check our board for all upcoming events(meeting location) or if you know of a local area with plenty of parking post it up and we may just go there for the meeting. We are still looking for a good new meeting place. Glad to hear your coming out, I will keep an eye out for you. BTW what color is your car ?

My name is Mike BTW.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I'm in So Cal Wild Horses as well. We usually meet up once a month and have anywhere from 30 to 50 Stangs. http://www.socalwildhorses.com/

A few of us are planning to race at Cali Speedway Sunday 3/23. (Some of the hardcore WH racers will go Sat and Sun).

If I do go on Sunday, I'll be the chick in the white '99 Cobra (usually anytime I drag race I can be assured I'm the only one at the entire track who fits this description ).

It would be cool to meet with another group of car-obsessed people.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Hey Mike, I'm not in WildHorses :)
But, I will try and make it out when you guys have another meeting. Just don't scheadule it for the 27th of April, as that date is taken up in my book.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
Hey Mike, I'm not in WildHorses :)
But, I will try and make it out when you guys have another meeting. Just don't scheadule it for the 27th of April, as that date is taken up in my book.
Sounds good, although right now it is schedules for the 27th of april :( we are also planning a track day soon so maybe you want to come out for that.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah from your guy's fast fords forever event and from our next car club meeting. Then we will have a dyno coming up on the 17th of may for anyone who wants to come hang out. I think the dyno list is already full.

Users who are viewing this thread