New So Cal Car Club

NastyWS6

Established Member
We just changed the name of our club and opened it up to all Muscle car owners with a v6 and up under the hood. Currently it is a decent amount of Fbody owners since our club was originally structured around that, but are now open to Mustangs, mopars, etc...

Check out the website for more details or e-mail me personally and I will be more than happy to give you all the information I can about it.

[email protected]

IE Muscle Cars

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
:beer: Next meeting is on the 30th for anyone interested, for more information just e-mail me :coolman: Everyone is welcome

blk96SVT

Established Member
You are hilarious!! I wish that I lived in Cali so I could meet you! Oh well, good luck with your club out their. Later

Tim

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Hey, what is Pat running now in his Z06? I was at Cali Speedway when 11secondmama hit her 11.9x, man she was stoked. Her goal was to hit 11's and get kicked off the track, that was one happy lady..............

A

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
Hey, what is Pat running now in his Z06? I was at Cali Speedway when 11secondmama hit her 11.9x, man she was stoked. Her goal was to hit 11's and get kicked off the track, that was one happy lady..............

A

The best he has run was a 11.98 so far but has been constantly lifting off @ 1000' mark to not be kicked out. He just ran 12.17 at LACR over the weekend so I'm not sure what that converts to at sea level.

Users who are viewing this thread