New shoes for my '14 .. big pics inside.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
A couple of pics of my '14 with CV3 wheels and MPSS tires.

The pics in 2D don't quite do it justice, the concave in the Matte are pretty mean looking. I wanted something different than I've done before so wanted to be one of the cool kids with concave, but stay light and affordable. Found these to be a great option at about $2K, can't complain.

Tires are 275/30 and 305/30. Zero fitment issues, I can squeeze my pinky between the tire and the closest part of the fender lining when on my lift. These ride great as expected.

My new effective gearing went from 3.31 to 3.42. Just FYI, since I thought someone might ask.

Deciding on whether to leave the calipers black or do them in red. Suspension is all stock right now. I have a 13-6 kit on order from Van and may follow that up with his suspension tweak kit this winter.

GT500angle_zpsae4998a8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GT500Side_zps941c29fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wheels are 20's, x9 front, x10.5 rear.

Zack, I was wondering about that, doing them in silver, glad you mentioned it, I though maybe I was getting too crazy thinking that. Option noted & in the brain.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
The 30s gave me a little more gearing. They come in 25s which yield a 3.55 result, but very stiff and then speedo would be too off. Although I have a tune coming and I understand this is editable, but I liked the 30 series size front and rear.

Thanks for comments. I'm real happy with it.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
The 30s gave me a little more gearing. They come in 25s which yield a 3.55 result, but very stiff and then speedo would be too off. Although I have a tune coming and I understand this is editable, but I liked the 30 series size front and rear.

Thanks for comments. I'm real happy with it.

Didn't know this on the gearing... looks like you lost the rake a bit?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Yea it helped, hoping a spring swap this winter will finish the job.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
They're Vossen CV3 wheels. I bought them thru hypermotive, a referral I got from a member. Cheapest price and great to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread