new sho

hoofbeat

Established Member
:banana:Ordered new 2010 sho Sat. Candy Apple Red,blk. leather int and preformance pkg..Can,t wait for it to geet here.

hoofbeat

Established Member
Congrats!!! Do you plan on doing any mods or leaving as it is?
:beer:Going to let the dust settle first.There is a shop posting over on sho forum working on a tuner and exhuast system now.Like i did with the Cobra i,ll let somebody else do the destruct stuff.

MSGT

Established Member
Congrats!! Drove mine to work today, it's been parked. Love it did about 100 mph for a shot spot in the road. Did not take long to get to 100.:banana:

xxSHONUFFXX

Established Member
You're gonna love the Candy Red. I drool everytime I stare out the window at mine. Who is working on the exhaust? I'm getting the itch...

xxSHONUFFXX

Established Member
I just signed up on that site too...but i didn't see anything. I think i saw something about a newsho exhaust, but i've never heard of them....nm, i think i just found it

Last edited:

hoofbeat

Established Member
I just signed up on that site too...but i didn't see anything. I think i saw something about a newsho exhaust, but i've never heard of them.
:beer:5th or 6th thread nesho catback before and after picks and good vid guy doing a 80 mph pass.

Users who are viewing this thread