BRAND NEW SHELBY 05-2014 MUSTANG COUPE RED WATTS LINK
this is for a coupe, will not fit convertible
$675 obo shipped

Last edited:

KingCobra07

Traction is a virtue
Established Member
your inbox is full.

And they're $680 direct from Shelby, so I've got $500 shipped on it!

BilletProShop

Established Member
You were dealing with sylvain and he's on the road. He's not the only one posting under this account. Have a good one. You will be answered shortly.

Mat

jojobee

Established Member
I know that.
Patient i am, I've been waiting since November.
Sylvain answered me 5 minutes after this post, thank you.
Case closed.

Bigclok

Established Member
Late post but I have been looking to get some help on that throttle body you guys came up with, I bought it since it was first released along with it's plenum... the throttle body is great piece of useless crap!! No offense.. but ive emailed BPS a couple of times. Regarding Even tried Instagram... With no answers on the "trick" to make it work!! THE ISSUE: The plenum is great I suppose, throttle body on the other hand isn't! Staying past 4k rpm on its own, idles past 1k and the car stumbling when accelerating. ALSO had the check engine light come on, the throttle body has been sitting in my garage for well over 5 months now.. I probably can't return this since its been a while but can I get some help running your product please?!?!? ANY TYPE OF INPUT ON MAKING IT WORK WOULD BE GREAT

BilletProShop

Established Member
Late post but I have been looking to get some help on that throttle body you guys came up with, I bought it since it was first released along with it's plenum... the throttle body is great piece of useless crap!! No offense.. but ive emailed BPS a couple of times. Regarding Even tried Instagram... With no answers on the "trick" to make it work!! THE ISSUE: The plenum is great I suppose, throttle body on the other hand isn't! Staying past 4k rpm on its own, idles past 1k and the car stumbling when accelerating. ALSO had the check engine light come on, the throttle body has been sitting in my garage for well over 5 months now.. I probably can't return this since its been a while but can I get some help running your product please?!?!? ANY TYPE OF INPUT ON MAKING IT WORK WOULD BE GREAT

Bud
have you ever tried calling the shop???, I don't spend much time on the net and I have people taking care of instagram , social medias and other forums
call at your convenience to discuss your issues
1-855-260-7007 at the shop
514 239 9541 my cell

Users who are viewing this thread