New Roush Dealer SW Ohio

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
Lebanon Ford just became the authorized Roush Performance Dealer of SW Ohio recently which includes doing Roush performance upgrades in their service department.

I had the privilege of being their first RoushCharger upgrade customer. They ordered and installed the Phase one package at a fair price and with no hitches. The service was great and they have a Sr. Master Ford Technician who is their go-to guy for all major Roush upgrades and Roush Mustang service needs.

I am very happy with the results. The driveablility is second to none. Thanks to Roush who spends hours doing R/D from their three climate locations across the country to develop the tune for these packages. Conservative tune yes, WOT throttle A/F is 11.0-11.1, but Roush is looking out for Roush and the customer while keeping CARB compliant for California. Still a great overall improved HP result, with lots of future out of warranty potential. Great for the weekend warrrior who is only looking to shock a few people on a TT night or someone who competes looking for that major changeup from N/A. I look forward to making the phase two (625HP) package upgrade after the extended warranty on the power/drivetrain I opted in for expires in two years.

I have researched the FI upgrade warranty packages from different MFR's and this package offers the best coverage of any. Second it dovetails Ford's factory warranty.

These systems have the ability to go stupid power with after market tuning packages that compliment the Roush TVS2300 as well. There are multiple speed shops to look to for HP upgrades as high as 710FWHP or more. So if you are looking for all out performance or just a mere 155 FWHP tweek to your Coyote 5.0 and still have warranty peace of mind this in my opinion is the way to go.

Last note. The TVS2300 is very quiet. People who enjoy sleeper stealth mode vehicles like myself will love this package.

I have yet to hit the rollers with this 575FWHP/505FWT package but I am predicting 490-500RWHP at the tires with the 331 gear and manual shift 6 speed tranny. Local shops are full up at the moment but will post up the numbers once I get them.

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
Thank you all the same. Its staying as it sits for warranty purposes. By the time that warranty expires it will be time to trade again anyway if I don't do so sooner.

Since you are name dropping, We have two of the best tuners in the state right here in Cincinnati. Tracey @ Cincy Speed and Adam @ S/M Performance.

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Thank you all the same. Its staying as it sits for warranty purposes. By the time that warranty expires it will be time to trade again anyway if I don't do so sooner.

Since you are name dropping, We have two of the best tuners in the state right here in Cincinnati. Tracey @ Cincy Speed and Adam @ S/M Performance.

I understand, we have a member on BS who has a new 14 Roush Aluminator and just threw a ton of money at it.

I'm not familiar with either of those tuner's I've heard of Cincy speed though. I use to have Ken B at MD do all my tuning when they were in Sharonville.

Hope to see ya over on BS. Got 2-3 Roush owners on there.

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
I understand, we have a member on BS who has a new 14 Roush Aluminator and just threw a ton of money at it.

I'm not familiar with either of those tuner's I've heard of Cincy speed though. I use to have Ken B at MD do all my tuning when they were in Sharonville.

Hope to see ya over on BS. Got 2-3 Roush owners on there.

Ken B now tunes for John Lund. He is awesome. He did tuning for me while he was in Cincinnati. Adam used to work at Cincy Speed as well as Pauls Automotive Engineering before going on his own. THe guy just expanded and I have word he has a Mustang Dyno that is suppose to be the cats meow.

Not familiar with BS. Maybe you can clarify.

Oh and keep in mind mine is JUST a GT with a Roush TVS package on it. Nothing more. Don't want Roush owners to get offended. They seem pretty touchy from my experiences so far with them. :shrug: Wish I had known. I would have bought Edelbrock.

Users who are viewing this thread