New ride straight from Munich

blk02edge

Established Member
Car looks awesome and I'm sure it drives even better than it looks.

I'm still not sold on the front end but I've gone from hate to indifferent, yet to see it in person.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm a BMW fan.

The front end looks absolutely horrid. Reminds me of a Alfa Romeo Giulia for whatever reason.

2022_alfa-romeo_giulia_sedan_quadrifoglio_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg
Really Nick? Sorry, I'm not seeing much of a resemblance there.
2021_bmw_m3_new_york_06-scaled.jpg

2022_alfa-romeo_giulia_sedan_quadrifoglio_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations. Great ride.

I've lived with the S58 in my X3MC for almost a year now. Can't wait until the '21 DME's are cracked so I can flash a tune via OBD. In my opinion, the power delivery really needs some tweaking. Top end is very good. Needs more torque down low.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
SO would we all be complaining about the grill if the car looked like this (this is an aftermarket front fascia that some company recently introduced)?

Attachments

• 51736751262_d28e3aa47c_b.jpg
    51736751262_d28e3aa47c_b.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 34

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
The front is what it is. It's bold. It does look better in person. I didn't say it looks good in person. Just better and more aggressive than the pics lead me to believe. The color I picked does not hide it at all. lol

quad

Established Member
22 M3 comp xdrive.

Front end looks better in person…much meaner. It’s growing on me.

The new motor is a BEAST. Interior is great and it seems to be on rails. The car is very connected to the driver as you would expect. Looking forward to getting through the break in period.View attachment 1730827View attachment 1730828View attachment 1730829View attachment 1730830
Watching these corrected photos with my neck brace on - the other sideways ones really ****ed my neck up! j/k!

Nice car! I bet that's a blast to drive.

quad

Established Member
Actually strike that previous post of mine. I found another photo that does the BMW front end more justice. It does look mean I agree. Too bad they have a front license plate in this photo. It has the potential to look a lot better once the plate is removed.

BMW-M3_Competition_Sedan_M_xDrive-2022-1024-02.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The front is what it is. It's bold. It does look better in person. I didn't say it looks good in person. Just better and more aggressive than the pics lead me to believe. The color I picked does not hide it at all. lol
FWIW, I hate the front of the newer GT500s too. Something about the black bar which makes the “maw” look larger than it should...

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually strike that previous post of mine. I found another photo that does the BMW front end more justice. It does look mean I agree. Too bad they have a front license plate in this photo. It has the potential to look a lot better once the plate is removed.

BMW-M3_Competition_Sedan_M_xDrive-2022-1024-02.jpg
Needs a larger plate, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread