New puppy coming soon...

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
The puppy is still to young to leave the litter, but I got a male. Here's pics of the dad that was imported from Europe. Breeder offers hip/health guarantee which is good. I may try to show him once he's old enough
15q3dzq.jpg

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You can't help but love the black/tan breeds :beer: Rotties are like little teddy bears when their young.

JD09GT500

Established Member
Great looking Rottie! We have two. Our male ,Dante is 180 lbs of teddy bear. Our female , Shelby is 150 lbs of still thinks she is still a puppy. We would be lost without them. Great dogs! Very protective.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I love Rotts. I miss my uncle's Rott, he would walk around the back yard with a 2x4 then toss it and run and pick it back up.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Badass man congrats! Where did you end up getting him from? I remember you said you were looking

Joey8

Established Member
what a great looking pup. Never had any rotts but I got two german shepherds (theyre brothers). I love em such good dogs. Good luck with the rottie man!

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
Nice looking puppy.

Seeing dad reminded me of my grand parents old rotti. Dumb ass a box of rocks but he was a lot of fun. We would pull the john boat out of the garage and he would try to bite the tire. He'd get his nose caught partially under the tire and yelp but go straight back and do it again.

He would also find moles and play with them (toss them around) and would eventually die, but he would sit just like your puppy and nudge it with his nose to play more.

Users who are viewing this thread