New pup

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
A lot of you know my current dog, my Dobe Kane. Hell he's been my avatar for going on 10 years now lol. Anyways, I decided it was time to add a new dog to the family. He's a 4 month old Dane/Lab mix that was going to be euthanized by the local SPCA. I went to get him but the Houston Dane rescue had picked him up the day before. I tracked him down and went through their adoption process, and I'll be bringing him home on the 15th. The good thing is, his current foster owner is also a dog trainer and she said he's very smart. He's already crate trained, house broken, and knows basic commands like sit, lay, and shake. I can't wait to get this little guy and give him a home he deserves!

IMG_1515_zpsikvsbf4y.jpg

IMG_1510_zpsaqu6bsky.jpg

IMG_1502_zpsr4zxaq6g.jpg

IMG_1484_zps0khmqplf.jpg

IMG_1468_zpspmryquwm.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awww, what a good looking pup. So awesome that you rescued him! :rockon:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys! I rescued my Dobe too (abandoned at a vacant shop) and he's the best dog I've ever had. :rockon:

hows the big dobe liking the little guy?

He comes home with us on the 15th so we'll find out then. As long as my wife still gives him plenty of attention he'll be ok lol.

scott_0

Established Member
cute dog, hate to think he would have been put down, thats awesome he he's going to a good home with a big brother

Users who are viewing this thread