New pully and cover set up

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
A special thanks to blk03svt10th for the idea on the pully cover. Thanks man great idea!!!before
6401190474_large.jpg
after pully and custom cover set up
6401194082_large.jpg
6401194085_large.jpg
6401194087_large.jpg
:beer:

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Nope i made it a perfect fit all around. The covers there in case the dam belt shreds. Im not getting you about the plastics peices. The covers all metal no plastic at all.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
ya it is jr. I spent a shit load of time grinding and seeing how that dam thing was going to fit after the finshed product. Shes going in for the fine tune on monday. For now its a mail tune.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Yes it was alot of grinding .The grinding was the easy part i painted and repainted the fricken thing five times. Thanks for the compliment DICOBRA. I know you guys might not like my hood ,but you will see if you go to the knotts show you can eat off this bitch it so clean lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He stated why he did it. The modified cage would help prevent any damage (to the hood) if the belt shreds. I know that is not a concern to most, but it apparently is to him. It only looks odd because it isn't done very often. IMO it came out pretty nice.

slow90coupe

Established Member
idk if you have ever heard this before about your car... but it looks GOOD! it looks really clean and well maintained. i like everything you have done UNDER the hood, just not so much on what is done on top of it!:D how many miles are on her?

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
This is the person i got the idea from BLK03SVT10TH and a pic of his set up
IMG_1841.JPG
Again thanks for the idea. BLK03SVT10TH posted this on a thread for pully set ups. I think he did awesome job.:beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
As said before, your car is really clean.

I know you like being different, ever thought of a carbon fiber hood? It's worlds ahead of your hood, not a whole lot of people have it, and it would make it loooooook better.

carbon_fiber_hood_550.jpg

94FDMUS2DGT-010C.jpg

PLEASE SAY YOU'LL DO IT!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
thats pretty sweet looking. kinda looks like a factory piece. great job!

Users who are viewing this thread