NEW PRODUCT!! RR 3/8" Wheel Spacer-Extended Lug Nut Kit

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We now have in stock and ready to ship all new Reichard Racing 3/8" Wheel Spacer and Extended Lug Nut Kits!!

These are available for $75+ Shipping and are great for you guys running 10.5" Rims and Big Azz Tires or Drag Radials!! These will help to clear the iinfamous IRS bolt and give you that agressive wide stance look!!

You can order online or give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-11521/rr-wheelspacerkit-reichard-racing-3-8-wheel-spacer-and-lug-nut-kit.html

26668-new-product-rr-3-8-wheel-spacer-extended-lug-nut-kit-rr-wheelspacer.jpg

Thanks, Jared

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
OOooo this is a nice product. I will have to keep these in mind when I widen my 10th anniversary wheels.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
wheel spacers

i put these on my cobra today. the 3/8 spacers(these are very solid,xtended lug nuts perfect set-up), afs 17x10.5 cobra r, redchrome rims,michelin ps2's 335/35zr17's,buttonhead bolt, even though i dont think its necessary at all. clears bolt and subframe mount with 1/4 inch easy. there's so much rubber under there i can open a rubber company. preparing for space launch, solid rocket boosters on order with lethal performance now !!! nasa giving clearance for december launch. have limited seating available, taking reservations now !!!

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
rr wheel spacers

you do not change studs, put wheel spacers on, wheels, then lug nuts, they are extended reach type, they go real deep,use torque wrench when tightening up and star pattern when tightening.fine product,not junk

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
Do you need longer studs with these? I had the Eibach ones, and with the spacers, I stripped out two lug nuts. Are these better?

-Mike
after removing lugs, 2 out of 5 broke off the extended part inside the wheel, one stripped coming off, the broken part of the extended part of the lug nut is holding my wheel in place and keeping me from removing my wheels. the srtipped one i think eventually stripped the lug connectiion to the hub. i am sorely scewed right now. not sure what to do next. when i do get this worked out, i will get longer studs and ditch the xtended lug nut idea. ibelieve the problem stems from the afs wheels. the inside diameter the xtended lug nut passes thru is a bit to small,needs to be enlarged a bit. fit smoothly thru the stock rims. manufacturing differences though small with the afs wheels have caused me a major headache. any suggestions will be gladly accepted:bash: :bash: :xpl:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just spoke to Reichard for a quick minute and they're at lunch right now so I'll have to call them back to duscuss this further. Please let me know what type of tool you used to tighten the lugs. I will be speaking with them again in a few and we will hopefully have some type of fix for you. Thanks, Jared

hawaiiancobra said:
after removing lugs, 2 out of 5 broke off the extended part inside the wheel, one stripped coming off, the broken part of the extended part of the lug nut is holding my wheel in place and keeping me from removing my wheels. the srtipped one i think eventually stripped the lug connectiion to the hub. i am sorely scewed right now. not sure what to do next. when i do get this worked out, i will get longer studs and ditch the xtended lug nut idea. ibelieve the problem stems from the afs wheels. the inside diameter the xtended lug nut passes thru is a bit to small,needs to be enlarged a bit. fit smoothly thru the stock rims. manufacturing differences though small with the afs wheels have caused me a major headache. any suggestions will be gladly accepted:bash: :bash: :xpl:

03mineralg

Established Member
black03 said:
We now have in stock and ready to ship all new Reichard Racing 3/8" Wheel Spacer and Extended Lug Nut Kits!!

These are available for $75+ Shipping and are great for you guys running 10.5" Rims and Big Azz Tires or Drag Radials!! These will help to clear the iinfamous IRS bolt and give you that agressive wide stance look!!

You can order online or give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-11521/rr-wheelspacerkit-reichard-racing-3-8-wheel-spacer-and-lug-nut-kit.html

26668-new-product-rr-3-8-wheel-spacer-extended-lug-nut-kit-rr-wheelspacer.jpg

Thanks, Jared
Can i order just the spacers? I already have the extended lugs.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03mineralg said:
Can i order just the spacers? I already have the extended lugs.

Yes, that is fine. You will just need to give us a call and we can figure out a price for you minus lugs!! :-D

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i used a torque wrench. the problem is the wheels, not the xtended lugs. the inside diameter of the afs wheels is a little to small for the xtended part of the lug nut to go through smoothly, i'm a home mechanic and should have checked clearances first, they were tight to go in, now i know why. i torqued them down regardless and burned some rubber around town.i should be able to pry the wheel off where the inside of the lugs broke off inside of the wheel. the stripped lug nut is my dilema. i think the wheel bolt, stud is stripped from the hub too. lol, happened on my work truck before,used dynamite and blew it to smithereenes. the wheel spacers are a hot item,though if i am to continue using the afs wheels i think i will go with longer wheel bolts,studs and regular lug nuts, will that be ok with the spacers or should i enlarge the wheels inner holes. with these spacers the spacing is perfect for the rubber i need under this rocket ship. michelin ps2's 335/35zr 17, will need plenty rubber underneath me when i touch down on moon surface!!!

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
RGrossman said:
Do these lugnuts ET tip fit in the AFS 10.5 wheel opening? I've heard of ET lugs being to wide for them...
Check the previous posts by hawaiiancobra as he had some issues with them. After seeing that I wouldn't recommend them unless there's something that was done to cause that problem. Thanks, Jared@Lethal

RGrossman

Established Member
I purchased a set of Gorilla 68187L lugnuts. There are supposed to work good. Can you please PM me a price without the lugs?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
RGrossman said:
I purchased a set of Gorilla 68187L lugnuts. There are supposed to work good. Can you please PM me a price without the lugs?

PM sent!! Thanks, Jared

edswhite99

Established Member
Does anyone have a part # for extended studs. I snapped 2 and want to replace all the rear studs do to the funky backspacing on my Roush's.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
edswhite99 said:
Does anyone have a part # for extended studs. I snapped 2 and want to replace all the rear studs do to the funky backspacing on my Roush's.

We don't have a part number on the extended lugs we sell but if you need a set give us a call. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread