New Product line at SMP

Scott P

Established Member
It’s time to add something new to the SMP lineup. I’m adding some of the products from Optimum Polymer Technologies. I’d submitted an initial order for Optimum Polish and Optimum Car Wax. It should be arriving early next week (April 11, 2005). I will be adding the rest of the lineup when my new site is finally completed. Until then, I’m going to stick with the big two.

I did a review of the two products a few weeks ago. I really liked the ease of use and results from the stuff. The polish worked very well and had a nice workability time. The Optimum Car Wax is a nice spray wax. I still prefer Souveran, Natty’s, Carnauba Moose Wax, etc. But, the OCW goes on easily and quickly and gives a very nice shine. I haven’t had it on long enough to test durability, but I’m sure others can chime in there.

Optimum Polish will be aggressive as the pad you choose to work it with. You can use anything from a wool pad to a finishing pad. It can be worked for a long time. One note of caution, it doesn't dry up and buff off as easy as some other products. But, you can mist on some of the Optimum Car Wax and buff both off. That makes for a big reduction in time for your detail.

Since my intro pricing offer was so successful with the new CK stuff, I’m going to do the same with Optimum. I have the items in stock and they are ready to ship.

Optimum Polish 32 oz - $15.95 Regular Price $12.95 Sale Price

Optimum Car Wax 17 oz - $15.95 Regular Price $12.95 Sale Price

Optimum Combo Plate (One of each - fried rice not included) – $24.95 Sale Price

I've got them listed on the front page of my site. The Combo will be available for online ordering this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread