New Product | Gen-4 Coyote Intake Manifold Adaptors | Livernois Motorsports

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Livernois_F-150_Exhaust_008.jpg

It’s no secret that the Gen 4 Coyote, first introduced in the 2020 F-150, brought with it many changes from previous iterations of the dominant 5.0L V8. One of them, which is somewhat baffling, is an alteration of the intake manifold bolt pattern. I’m not sure why that change was made, likely to reduce cost or streamline machining, but it makes the 2020+ F-150 V8 engine incapable of accepting previous generation intake manifolds.

This can be a huge drawback to those looking for more performance than the factory truck manifold can provide. However, Livernois Motorsports have developed a solution. During our last visit to their shop we were able to get an early peak at a set of prototype adaptor plates for the Gen 4 heads. These billet aluminum pieces will allow you to mount Gen 1-3 intake manifolds to your Gen 4 Coyote heads.

Livernois_F-150_Exhaust_009.jpg

Looking to add a GT350, Boss 302, or Cobra Jet intake manifold to your Gen-4 Coyote V8? Livernois Motorsports has you covered.

At the time we shot these parts they were still in the design and testing phase, but we are told that the production version will be launching very soon. I’m sure the guys from @Livernois Motorsports can answer any questions you may have. I can definitely see these adaptors helping to unleash performance on Centri-Supercharged models, as the factory truck manifolds severely limits high RPM power. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Livernois_F-150_Exhaust_010.jpg

These fuel rail adaptors are also part of the kit.

Livernois_F-150_Exhaust_011.jpg

They allow you to clock the mounting location fit the the Gen-4 fuel rails to earlier intakes.

Livernois_F-150_Exhaust_019.jpg

This is where the magic happens. And that Fiesta ST is majestic.

-SID297

THUNDERCHICKEN

Established Member

View attachment 1765463

It’s no secret that the Gen 4 Coyote, first introduced in the 2020 F-150, brought with it many changes from previous iterations of the dominant 5.0L V8. One of them, which is somewhat baffling, is an alteration of the intake manifold bolt pattern. I’m not sure why that change was made, likely to reduce cost or streamline machining, but it makes the 2020+ F-150 V8 engine incapable of accepting previous generation intake manifolds.

This can be a huge drawback to those looking for more performance than the factory truck manifold can provide. However, Livernois Motorsports have developed a solution. During our last visit to their shop we were able to get an early peak at a set of prototype adaptor plates for the Gen 4 heads. These billet aluminum pieces will allow you to mount Gen 1-3 intake manifolds to your Gen 4 Coyote heads.

View attachment 1765464

Looking to add a GT350, Boss 302, or Cobra Jet intake manifold to your Gen-4 Coyote V8? Livernois Motorsports has you covered.

At the time we shot these parts they were still in the design and testing phase, but we are told that the production version will be launching very soon. I’m sure the guys from @Livernois Motorsports can answer any questions you may have. I can definitely see these adaptors helping to unleash performance on Centri-Supercharged models, as the factory truck manifolds severely limits high RPM power. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

View attachment 1765465

View attachment 1765466

They allow you to clock the mounting location fit the the Gen-4 fuel rails to earlier intakes.

View attachment 1765467

-SID297
How does this effect my 2021 Mach1 manifold, it already is a Gt350 manifold

THUNDERCHICKEN

Established Member

View attachment 1765463

View attachment 1765464

View attachment 1765465

View attachment 1765466

View attachment 1765467

-SID297
How does this effect my 2021 Mach1 , it has a Gt350 manifold on it already stock from factory

Users who are viewing this thread