NEW Pre assembled PTFE Fuel Systems now from JPC!

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
So we all know how much of a pain PTFE lines are, you end up cutting your fingers and it's a pretty tedious project. So we've been in the process of developing a quick and easy solution. This new pre assembled systems comes with all of the PTFE lines pre-fit to allow easier and quicker install. The lines come out of the box with ends already crimped on and pre labeled. These systems are all packaged in house and check for perfect fitment. We GUARANTEE fitment for this system on every application!

We've also re vamped our instructions with a 10 page instruction manual. This now includes step by step instructions for the install, with diagrams, pictures and more to help you along the way. We also have tech support Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm by phone for anyone who needs further help.

So for anyone who's unfamiliar with our fuel systems. This system is run in a parallel fashion (regulator is after fuel rails) and is setup with a -10an feed and -8an return. The system comes standard with -8an fuel rails but is up-gradable to -10an and -12an. AEM fuel filters are now standard in all of our fuel systems, these filters are one of the highest flowing in the market and also offer easy filter element replacement with part numbers from several manufactures listed on the side of the filter.

Unlike most systems ours comes standard with vacuum lines, fuel pressure gauge and a complete wiring system. Our wiring systems are built in house and allow maximum customization and serviceability. We offer several different options with this system to allow it to work with nearly every setup / goal.

These systems will start around $2049 for a black system (pre assembled) and $1975 for black (unassembled). With all of our systems forum members get a 5.5% discount as well!

Currently were knocking another $100 off the assembled PTFE systems until March 1st!

Check out the systems we offer on our site!
http://www.jpcracing.com/fuel-systems/

DSCF7039__51103.1454685781.1280.1280.jpg

DSCF7043__73779.1454685783.1280.1280.jpg

DSCF7045__27021.1454685783.1280.1280.jpg

Paul.

Established Member
Having assembled quite a few fuel systems in my life, and helping friends to do the same, this is awesome. Every time I cut or poke my damn fingertips, I find new and inventive expletives to capture my displeasure with the process. Really cool.

Paul.

cam303

Established Member
Well dammit! I just bought a black ptfe system with 3 pump hat upgrade from you a little over a month ago. It's still sitting in the box needing assembled and installed.

Users who are viewing this thread