New power adder mod on the way

VIPERED91GT

Ford Technician
Established Member
So i'm pleased to say i'm now part of team Hellion!!!!!:banana: I was so tempted to purchase the Paxton kit, but bought the car with turbo plans all along.. Purchased the kit from a member on here used with almost no miles on the kit... Its on its way to me and will be installed by me next week sometime...
I had plans to have the kit tuned by lund, but I guess since they're working on their kits currently they shot me down :dw:... But its all good, I feel like im getting a better deal with Steve at BBR.. So Hellion and BBR FTW!!!:rockon:

D.T.R

Established Member
Does the hellion tt kit use scavenger pumps?

I thought a scavenger pump was only used when the turbo(s) sat below the oil pan? or there wasn't enough of an angle for the drain line to drain properly?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
So you opted for a pair of boobs instead of the big Paxton Pecker huh! ...lol ...what are your hp and torque goals? Are you upgrading your clutch? Are you gonna create a build thread here?

VIPERED91GT

Ford Technician
Established Member
So you opted for a pair of boobs instead of the big Paxton Pecker huh! ...lol ...what are your hp and torque goals? Are you upgrading your clutch? Are you gonna create a build thread here?

Yeah, I like turbos!! I like torque aswell.. I'm going for 600ish hp when needed.. Otherwish I'll just be running off the gates... I don't really like how low on torque the centri's are.. I do know they run at the track...

VIPERED91GT

Ford Technician
Established Member
Got the kit and...

Got the kit.. Took about 25 hours including the gauges to install.. Not that bad of a install but takes time and can get a little tedious.. i'm not sure why as it looks like i may be the only one who did it was, I made a L bracket for the driver side bumper support mount...The oem piece was rubbing the 90* rubber silicone tube coming out the intercooler... Other than that everything went together as it should.. I also removed the resonators.. heres some pics and a lil clip of how it sounds... It's being tuned by BBR...

IMAG2594_zpsaf6fd65a.jpg

DoodleWishcom-1368988702611-2_zps88b6050d.jpg

IMAG2642_zps1089ce94.jpg

IMAG2655_zps09f24384.jpg

IMAG2653_zpsd4e10752.jpg

IMAG2637_zpse945e3d8.jpg

IMAG2659_zps77d08e09.jpg

IMAG2770_zps151a0305.jpg

IMAG2680_zpse182826c.jpg

IMAG2665_zpsc5a93136.jpg

th_VIDEO0050_zps128ef9d6.jpg

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
So i'm pleased to say i'm now part of team Hellion!!!!!:banana: I was so tempted to purchase the Paxton kit, but bought the car with turbo plans all along.. Purchased the kit from a member on here used with almost no miles on the kit... Its on its way to me and will be installed by me next week sometime...
I had plans to have the kit tuned by lund, but I guess since they're working on their kits currently they shot me down :dw:... But its all good, I feel like im getting a better deal with Steve at BBR.. So Hellion and BBR FTW!!!:rockon:

JPC in millersville Md. can tune it for you, have you called them?

Users who are viewing this thread