New playmate for the MACH!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Well I found a great deal and decided that I could not pass up on it. I am picking up a 2007 2WD Trailblazer SS this weekend from Florida. I found it with only 6,217 one owner miles and it comes with the 72month/75K extended warranty. The only mods so far are the K&N Cold Air Kit and Corsa Touring Exhaust.

07trailblazerss2-1.jpg

07trailblazerss3.jpg

07trailblazerss4.jpg

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
It might just work out that I might be able to be there. I am still down here until the end of the month and then I back to WR until October. Hell you haven't even seen the Pumpkin in person yet! :D

lol I know it, "It does exist I swear" lol. I hope you can make it man, last year was a damn blast.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
That thing is AWESOME!

I love teh TBSS's. I want one so bad I cant stand it. A silver rwd would look nice next to my Camaro :cool:

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
TB SS's looks bad ass and so does your dude. When you get more parts on it which im sure it will get make sure you get a dyno and post that so we can check it out.

EVO-lution

Established Member
good find. Awesome DD to have sitting next to the Mach too:) me and my friend were just talking about these trucks on sat. love the look of em too.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Thanks guys. Well I picked here up yesterday and I have to admit. I absolutely love it. It had 6,217 miles on it. It has Corsa Touring Exhaust and a K&N Cold Air kit on it. I just absolutely love the way it sounds and drives. To me it sounds a little like a Lightning when you are first getting on it. Well minus that blower whine of course. My plans are right now to send the PCM and TCM to Vector Performance in Michigan to have them flashed. Their gains are awesome and they also provide you with Stealth tuning so that the Dealership cannot tell that it's been retuned. I will let you guys know track times soon! I have always been a Ford guy but I have to admit I am pretty pleased with my first Chevy purchase...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread