New plates arrived. Snowflakes avert your eyes.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I love it. But as mentioned before, I don’t like adding things to my vehicles that make them a target or easily identifiable.

Last thing I want is having to worry about some asshole ****ing with my property.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I love it. But as mentioned before, I don’t like adding things to my vehicles that make them a target or easily identifiable.

Last thing I want is having to worry about some asshole ****ing with my property.

My cars are already somewhat memorable, definitely don't need personalized tags of any kind making them any easier to identify, remember....since I drive like a ****ing dick all the time :D

IA Shelby

Established Member
I would think the boys/girls in blue might cut you some slack. They know who supports them.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
In a fit of rage, I just keyed my whole phone trying to get to your car!!! :D

I'm no fan of Trump, but I certainly would never deface anyone's property who was. As mentioned, let's see some more pictures!!!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
8D086216-76AE-46CC-B1B9-5C14433A7BA6.gif

kaz109

Established Member
In a fit of rage, I just keyed my whole phone trying to get to your car!!! :D

I'm no fan of Trump, but I certainly would never deface anyone's property who was. As mentioned, let's see some more pictures!!!

100% agree.... to say I am no fan of trump would be an understatement ( even being of the Republican party )but I would as well never let anybody around me deface property or harass someone that has different political views.

Do I think you are an idiot for supporting him .....yes....do I think you have the right to support him and have a bass ass car that is better than anything dodge has put out....yes!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
100% agree.... to say I am no fan of trump would be an understatement ( even being of the Republican party )but I would as well never let anybody around me deface property or harass someone that has different political views.

Do I think you are an idiot for supporting him .....yes....do I think you have the right to support him and have a bass ass car that is better than anything dodge has put out....yes!
Yeah, if I see a vanity plates which I don’t agree with, it doesn’t change my opinion of the car, only the driver.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
How God damn awful is it that we live in a society were a license has most everyone in fear that their property could be destroyed for it? I'm not saying you guys are puss's because I know it would happen if you parked that around here. But I am taken aback that that is where we are today.

I love the plate btw, and the car.

This 100%

Hef

Established Member
They are legitimate plates. The DMV was even kind enough to put the month/year stickers on (slightly crooked, of course.)
I HATE when they put them on crooked! (Note to self, put this in the post about what really pisses you off)

Users who are viewing this thread