New pics with the Y2K Cobra Rs

Cobra881

Established Member
What do you guys think of the new wheels???
Cobra001.jpg

Cobra002.jpg

Cobra003.jpg

Cobra004.jpg

Cobra005.jpg

Cobra008.jpg

Cobra011.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
Man there's a lot of money in that paint! Not my style personally, but not horrible. Nice CJ ghosting.

TClark22

Established Member
I like the CJ in the paint. cool car for sure. hood is ugly

Those wheels fit sn95 bodies better than most. One of my favorite sn95 cars is a rio red with cobra body, SVO side skirts with side exhaust and silver Y2k cobra Rs.

Put a stock cobra hood or 2.5 cobra R cowl hood on it and i would rock the shit out of it!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Never been a big fan of the 2K wheels but that PAINT job is beautful. Nice pics OP.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Is that DuPont Chromallusion paint? It's not my style, but I really do like it with the CJ graphics ghosted in. :beer:

Cobra881

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive comments. It is the DuPont Chromallusion paint and if I can remember correctly, I spent about 6200 on the paint job and the ghosted CJ graphics. I wasn't too crazy about the hood either, but it was free.

I plan on replacing it with a Cobra R hood later when I do the engine work (I plan on building a 363 with a twin turbos maybe towards the end of the year. We'll see.) I gotta redo the interior first.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for all the positive comments. It is the DuPont Chromallusion paint and if I can remember correctly, I spent about 6200 on the paint job and the ghosted CJ graphics. I wasn't too crazy about the hood either, but it was free.

I plan on replacing it with a Cobra R hood later when I do the engine work (I plan on building a 363 with a twin turbos maybe towards the end of the year. We'll see.) I gotta redo the interior first.
I like your plan! :thumbsup: I love the wheels and paint job. Nice stance. Just a really good looking car. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the hood, but you're going to be changing that down the road. :rockon:

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra...love the paint, the ghost Cobra, and the rims. IMHO, the stock "nostril" hoods from '97 and '98 belong on these cars...no better looking hood ever on a Cobra. I like yours but prefer the nostrils.

Thanks for sharing your Cobra.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks great!!! Not a fan of the hood, but the paint and wheels go well together! Hood style is a personal preference, you are never going to please everyone. Overall it looks really good though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread