New Pics...Whats next

ridered494

Established Member
Well just got mickey 315's, smoked headlights, blacked out tails and blacked all the badges myself. Tell me what yall think and what should be next on the agenda..Thanks

stzwek005.jpg

stzwek001.jpg

frontbumper.jpg

stzwek006.jpg

stzwek008-1.jpg

homer302

Banned
I would call whoever the head of the Virginia DOT (or DMV) is and tell him you hope his daughter gets an STD since you have to have a front tag.

Car is badass nonetheless.

Vae_Victus

Established Member
drop it, black bumper inserts, remove front plates...and UR DONE! Other than that car looks f-ing sweet! love the blacked out cobra badges...suits ur car just right.

ridered494

Established Member
I like what you did with the badges, what kind of paint did you use?

It wuz a type of plastic paint that one of my friends ran down for me. I cant do the black bumper inserts I just like the chrome. thanks for the input. I would like to cut the springs to drop it a little though, that is a good idea but im afraid of the IRS strippin out on me. Friend has done several and says that is a pain so any suggestions on that?

sc98cbra

Established Member
I hope you put a clear coat over the badges.

What did you use to spray the tails?

I just recommend black bumper inserts and a lower stance, Chrome rims with everything else black would give that car a real sharp look!

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I would like to cut the springs to drop it a little though, that is a good idea but im afraid of the IRS strippin out on me. Friend has done several and says that is a pain so any suggestions on that?

The fronts springs are straight forward like any other mustang. Rear springs all you have to do is jack the rear up, remove the catback and wheels, take the top rear IRS bolts out, then the bottom bolts in the shocks, and slowly lower the IRS with a jack. The springs fall out. :thumbsup:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
It wuz a type of plastic paint that one of my friends ran down for me. I cant do the black bumper inserts I just like the chrome. thanks for the input. I would like to cut the springs to drop it a little though, that is a good idea but im afraid of the IRS strippin out on me. Friend has done several and says that is a pain so any suggestions on that?

Car looks good man! The rear is a cake walk, much easier than a solid actually. Like blackvenom pointed out its just a couple of bolts and the springs pop out.

Users who are viewing this thread