New Pics of My Notch

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Polished up the Weld's and decided to put them on and snap some pics. Here she is with her dancing shoes. Enjoy:beer:

coupeweld_dsfront2.jpg

coupeweld_psfront.jpg

coupeweld_ds.jpg

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Very nice! I often think about finding a notch to build for a serious street/strip car.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
very, very nice, that makes me want to ditch my Cobra Rs and go w/ just some draglites and beefy tires!!!! :)

KDog

Established Member
i love that body style, reminds me of my 80-something ('82?) glx. looks awesome!

BAD03SVT

Established Member
sweet that looks bad ass hope you dont mind i saved them to my collection. what does the beast run?

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Originally posted by micool
Very nice! I often think about finding a notch to build for a serious street/strip car.

thats what im doin!...might be sellin my 99...got a guy who will buy it for 12...and im gonna spend about 2k on a little beater car...and the rest of the 10k on a nice notch with a 347 and a blower :)

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I really appreciate all the compliments. I had it for sale a while back, but in this economy its hard for people to buy expensive toys. So unless someone comes up with the cash or a good trade, she stays in my garage.

Originally posted by snakeluvr
sweet that looks bad ass hope you dont mind i saved them to my collection. what does the beast run?

Don't mind at all. ET wise, it went 13.2 @ 115 on Nittos. No traction in 1st or 2nd and the blower belt FUBAR'd on me and was only making 9lbs of boost (usually makes 20-23). Fixed the issues but haven't been able to make it back to the track.

Originally posted by 93ReefNotch
Looks GREAT. Those are some big tires you have tucked under there...

28x10.5x15 ET Drags. 6.5 backspacing and had to roll the fender lip to clear.

Originally posted by UBNSTRK
Whats it putting down?

Zach

I'm in the process of getting either a PMS or a twEECer to tune it then I'm going to the dyno and find out. Guesstimates right now are between 450&500RWHP. Hoping to get 550 out of it with a good tune.:beer: Its running on a stock tune from 1991 right now.

Once it coughs up something; I'm gonna change the heads, cam, intake, go to a YS trim, DSS R-block 347........it just doesn't end.:shrug: ;-)

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Spritle: Do you have any pics of your rolled fenders? I think I may need to b/c somehow my rear left fender took a small "bite" out of my reare Nitto 555R :( It isn't bad, but I don't want it to become bad! Did you do it youserlf or did you pay a shop? Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread