New Pics of External Crank Trigger/Speed Pro install

Dave King

Established Member
As an update to my car, I've decided to remove the Electromotive and replace it with the Speed Pro. Since Fast now offers their own EDIS module I had to convert to an external magnetic crank trigger wheel and sensor. With all the hassles involved such as fabricating the wheel to the crank pullies I have (cog and pulley that drives alternator) I knew it wouldn't be easy. Plus I wanted to make sure top dead center was verified, and that the timing was verified and correct. Thus I took the car to the best Speed Pro installer on the planet which is Alternative Auto. Lideo has been known for his killer installs and I knew he was just the guy for it. The pictures speak for themselves. They truly show Lideos incredible work.

dave2.jpg

dave5.jpg

dave4.jpg

dave125.jpg

dave6.jpg

The last picture shows the support bracket Lideo made for me for the Alternator. I was throwing Alternator belts last year and Lideo made sure that wouldn't happen again. Note the wiring on the alternator is mine not his. (quick wiring job to make last years race)

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
That is a trick install, your egine bay looks awesome! That is obviously not your typical setup, what kind of times are you geting out of it?

A

Dave King

Established Member
Thanks. I"m hoping for mid 8's. We made 1000 rwhp on the dyno so hopefully things will hold up.

Heres some more pics of the car.

dave1.jpg

filler.jpg

ms25.jpg

shm6.jpg

shm11.jpg

norwalk.jpg

SnakeDriver97

Newly Minted Ensign
Established Member
Ok...Every time I think I've added enough to my car someone has to go and post something like this.....were's my checkbook.....

Nice car and setup

Users who are viewing this thread