New pics of AR wheels

MS KWIK

Established Member
New pics of American Racing wheels

Just got the wheels yesterday, after doing a 2 hour photo shoot in Irvine. I took a couple of quick pics in my driveway so you guys could check them out. What do you think???

arwheel01.jpg

arwheel02.jpg

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
I like em alot

anyone want to buy some 18in Y2K cobras......lol

rust0r

Established Member
really nice, have a very 'clean' look to them, all business wheels :)
would look even better some painted calipers

MS KWIK

Established Member
I think they are pretty different, my 18" AFS wheels are cool but kinda generic. Yeah, now I need some cool rotors and painted calipers, LOL.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
man i want them bad boys... I'll take em'.. but they need to be 17x10.5 with a smaller BS than those AFS wheels so you can fit a 315bfg with no issues! do you know what BS they used?

MS KWIK

Established Member
I'll find out about the back spacing, I know they have to make a couple adjustments before the final release, I've got the only set in existance right now :) Maybe I can get a set of 315's and try it out.......... Heh.

bigboye

Established Member
I think of getting a set of rims but not quite sure what. What size 18s are they and what size tire are on the front and back. I'm just trying to find the right look for me. They look good on your car.

konakimo

Established Member
Very nice, I like the dish look, tried to find some for mine and just gave up. sweet ride... :bowdown:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: the newer ar modern design rims work well on the edge fords. weve been putting similar styles on new f-150s and expeds. We were having trouble finding anything from ar for mustangs, ill have to see about getting a set for the dealership. SCHWEET

Users who are viewing this thread