New pics and mods (hopefully)

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I did a half a$$ detail this week but it turned out well.

Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
Clay Magic Clay Bar
SSR 2.5 w/ Porter Cable 7424*
Clearkote Hand Glaze *
Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax *

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

I took these with the camera phone, lol. Fully rebuilt new style 2.2KB with all new thermal dispersion coating.
KB1.gif

KB-1.gif

Last edited:

yelostang

Established Member
How do you like those tires? I have the same wheel/tire setup on my car and the tires don't hook for ****.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Sorry Maca guys but I got to hi-jack.

That is by far the best looking black Terminator I've ever seen in my life!:bowdown: I'm going to post those pic's on our local site.:beer:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
How do you like those tires? I have the same wheel/tire setup on my car and the tires don't hook for ****.

They hook pretty good up here! Of course 1st and halfway through 2nd is useless but I'm mostly in 3rd to 4th gear if I'm handing someone their ass, lol. The Michelin's surprise me in the grip department for just being a street radial tire. It's about the best you'll get unless you go with a drag radial of some sort.

Thanks All!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member

That is by far the best looking black Terminator I've ever seen in my life!:bowdown: I'm going to post those pic's on our local site.:beer:

POSI, thanks a bunch! :beer: There's a couple other black cars on this site I wouldn't mind having but I'm pretty satisfied with mine. :)

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks bangin' Marlon!! No chance that KB ever makes it onto the car though, haha.......

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member

no doubt:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread