New Photos of My Cobra

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I tool a few new photos of my 03 Cobra that I have owned since new. The numbers are on the door as I have a track day and I will remove them after.

I have done much suspension work a pulley and a tune, also a larger heat exchanger.
IMG_3869.jpg
IMG_3860_edited-1.jpg
IMG_3868.jpg
IMG_3859.jpg
IMG_3862.jpg
IMG_3864.jpg

WiBS

Established Member
Looks great. Info on the front cobra and heat exchanger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on info on the red outlined snake in the front grill. I've never seen that one before. I like it! You have a really great looking Sonic Blue Cobra. Nice, basic engine mods. The rear bumper diffuser is a really NICE touch. I'm surprised more people don't go that route.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am curious about the diffuser, I thought I saw someone on here selling those but cannot find the thread. Who did you go through to get that?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car by the way! Sonic blue is one of my favorite colors

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive comments. The rear diffuser I made myself and have sold maybe 8-10 over the years. If anyone is interested contact me, I have one ready to ship. I'm on design 3.0 and can put on as many fins as you want 5 fins look very nice imo. The front Cobra snake I've had for 10 years or better, it's from a 08 GT-500, I made a bracket to fit the cobra mounting holes and I just now added the red outline by masking it off and spraying it with red

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
There is this diffuser - not exactly the same though since it has more fins. What are the real benefits to this?

'03-'04 Cobra Rear Diffuser

No it's different, I make mine and it's made out of heavy aluminum .063, I can make it how you want it as far as fins go, my latest has 5 fins. I think I have sold 8-10 over the last five years or so. If you are interested pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread