New PB with 2.8 Upper/SRA

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
Was trying to go to the 1/4 mile this weekend but it got rained out so we just went to the local 1/8th mile. I had swapped on a 2.8 upper that I had laying around just to see how much the car would pick up from stock.

1.53 60'
4.56 330'
7.05 1/8th
100.3 MPH

The car made three 7.05 passes in a row with 60' ranging from 1.53 to 1.55. This was on 17in. drag radials, Stock Suspension, No Port, Full Interior, Etc.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Thanks Brian! Almost makes me want to keep the Eaton again and this time try one of your ports!

The rate your going with a posi race port and some others things you mentioned to me before no reason you shouldn't hold the stock longblock eaton/ 6 speed record soon.

Congrats again.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dang Justin! That's 10.90's right there! Get that beast to a 1/4 mile track and get the number, will you??? That's a heckuva job with the limited modifications you've made. Eaton power babeeee!

85GTVert

Established Member
Congrats JT!!! I really hate it that I had to work. I would liked some of that nice cool air!

You missed out there were only 6 cars and 2 bikes at the track all day, they only had one lane open but it was working very good. I was the only street tire car there missing it up for everyone but I ran a new personal best also in the Saleen a 7.93 and then backed it up later with a 7.98 it sucks to break into the 7's and be the slowest car there by a long shot.

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
Dang Justin! That's 10.90's right there! Get that beast to a 1/4 mile track and get the number, will you??? That's a heckuva job with the limited modifications you've made. Eaton power babeeee!

It will have to wait until next year to get to the 1/4. Our season is finally done around here. Hopefully by then I might have some coil-overs front and rear. That may put me in the 6.90's and even possibly high 10.80's.

Congradulations on your GT500 purchase. I bet you love it!

Users who are viewing this thread