New Parts From LFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona-Terminator

Hungry for Z06's
Established Member
Jesse or Mark, I have a 6lb lower ring for the quick change lower pulley kit that I haven't and am not going to use. To return it do I just send it back in a box and call you guys? thanks

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
hey mark...im about to buy a used blower and the guy says the prting was done by yall. i just had a few quick questions. how do yall do ur portings? are they in stages, or do yall just go nuts and port them as much as possible? thanx

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
How can you tell the dual pass heat exchanger from the original? How much of an improvement is there between the two? Also any group buys going on for the radiator and IC res?

Mark@LFP

Banned
No, we do not " go nuts ". We open up the intake to allow for optimum airflow and gasket match.
On the the underside of case we CNC machine the opening. Inspect and repack bearings. Include fresh gear oil and new gaskets.

Our dual pass HE has both the inlet and exit on same side. There is a 3 degree difference from our single pass. All needed hardware, clamps, extra length of hose and a Gates pre-bend hose is included with our kit. There is currently a group buy on our dual pass. I believe its a $25.00 value. If you purchase our intercooler reservoir and our Race Radiator we will discount these two items also. Give me a call tomorrow. Let me know how we can further assist you. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mark/LFP

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
No, we do not " go nuts ". We open up the intake to allow for optimum airflow and gasket match.
On the the underside of case we CNC machine the opening. Inspect and repack bearings. Include fresh gear oil and new gaskets.

Our dual pass HE has both the inlet and exit on same side. There is a 3 degree difference from our single pass.

Mark/LFP
When you say a 3 degree diffference, do you mean temperature? Does the double pass make the IC fluid 3 degrees cooler than the single?

Mark@LFP

Banned
COBRAGUY95,

Thank you! LFP recently added/introduced our polished radiator expansion tank. More product in the works. Stay tuned.

Jesse/LFP

Last edited:

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
Hey Mark/Jessie, when will that NEW even bigger IC res tank, like the Canton, be done? I want to get it, the radiator res, and new radiator all at once so I can do it all at the same time.

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
I want to purchase the polished radiator expansion tank, polished power steering reservior, and the polished supertank Intercooler reservior in @ 3-4 weeks will you do a package price to zip 21132. Thanks.

dpotter

Established Member
HUGE props for LFP's customer service. I had ordered the quick change crank kit Saturday and then came here looking for some other stuff and saw this post with a lower price on the kit.

I called Monday and spoke with Mike, very nice guy, he confirmed the price here and that was it. Since I'm a SVTP member they honored the price (saved me $30) and credited my cc. Beyond that, Mike was really cool about it then proactively checked my order and told me it may be a couple of days at most. I got it today! Next day delivery on a ground rate, nice. (only a couple hundred miles)

Needless to say, I'll be buying from LFP again!

97SVTerminator

Established Member
Looks like it's been awhile for this post but I got a LFP question....What's the best deal I can get on a Bassani X-pipe with cats for an 03 Cobra? How much of a difference in quality is the aluminized and the stainless? Will I need any O2 extensions for the 03 Cobra since the plugs are on top of the transmission? What's the difference between part #BX46033 and BX46993? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread